topher said 8 years, 10 months ago:

So I’m a trans guy who is pre-t pre.. everything.

I’ve battled with being able to eat properly since I was 14 or 15. I’m 22 now. But I’m still huge. My weight fluctuates frequently and every time I try to get it to stay down, it just jumps straight back up. It’s bothering me so much this entire month, especially since my binder no longer fits properly enough because my fucking breasts decided that they’re going to grow more.

I’ve tried eating right and exercising. It barely helps, then my anxiety with locker rooms comes back. And then I just stop going. Then I feel worse, and say fuck it, and stop eating, and then everything comes back.

I dunno what to do.

Coolsoda said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Maybe try seeing a nutritionist and try walking or running-no locker rooms :)

DianeB said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Are you sure that the cause of your overweight is because of improper eating? seek the help of your doctor to confirm the real cause of your problem. If you don’t have any other problem, then proper diet and exercise can do wonders in your body. But before choosing a balanced diet, You need to know what is exactly essential for you and how to practise proper eating. It is important to understand and control our emotional hunger. Here is an article which explains well about how to understand your emotional eating ( http://www.bellwood.ca/blog/addiction-treatment/understanding-emotional-eating/ ). Hope this will help you. All the best.