Squidfase said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I know there are a lot of people who use this plant.
How do you feel about being a user?
How does this plant help, or hender your life?
Do you know anyone who is a user, how do you feel about that?
How does everyone feel about the states taking into consideration about legalizing?

Personally, I am not a weed smoker. I do NOT like the effects it has on my mind. The effects being: Paranoia, Depression, and even suicidal thoughts.

I try not to hang out with daily users either. The people who make it their life goal to get their stash for the day. The ones I like to call “pot heads”.

As for legalizing, I think it could be a good thing. Set the prices a lot like alcohol, or cigarettes. Lay the laws down as if you would drinking. NO DUI!

So tell me, what do you guys think?

Deleted User said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Oh come on…
“Pot heads”, really?
What are you, Nixon?

My grandma drinks coffee 3 times a day, I don’t call her a “coffee head”.

Maybe you should stop being a “label head” instead?

Again, if you want to discuss marijuana specifically, there’s an entire group dedicated to this product where you can get much more first hand opinions on that subject.

People who are concerned about marijuana legalization tend not to like associating that product with drug addiction due to the long history of propaganda and misinformation concerning this subject, so I don’t suppose you’re gonna get much understanding if you’re going around talking about “marijuana addiction”.

It is potentially habit-forming, but I mean come on.

People who drink the governments kool-aid will believe it does these negative things.
Little do they know that plants are our teachers and can open up ones mind.
If somebody gets paranoid etc then it’s because they can’t comprehend thinking outside the box or any different from which they’ve initially been indoctrinated with within societies conditionings.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 5 months ago:

To me it’s not just about the legalization of marijuana though that is a step in the right direction. A recent TED talk explained my view on the matter quite well:

That is true, plants can be teachers sometimes.
For example, the professor of Economic Science I’ve had in uni – total vegetable.

Christopher said 9 years ago:

One of my friends have been struggling with addiction to marijuana for last few years. He was so much fun, we have had so many good times but don’t know what happened, everything changed suddenly. I started noticing changes in his behaviour, guess it’s some family issues. I tried asking him about it many times, but he kept on avoiding. I seriously consider taking him to a rehabilitation centre. Guys, please check this one http://www.canadadrugrehab.ca/AB/Alberta-Detox-Medical-Alcohol-Drug-Rehab-Programs.html#medical2 . Will it be good to give a try? What do you think?