veronica22999 said 9 years, 6 months ago:

i fell in love with a boy and we were together for 8 months. after we broke up he did everything he could to be able to talk to me from time to time. today its been almost 1 month we haven’t spoken.but he sent me a message on facebook yesterday night he told me that he is happy i changed his life positively and he hopes im taking care of myself and my family. this was a bit stupid. i didn’t get the purpose of the message. anyway i am still madly in love with him. i am controlling my life as much as possible but i miss him a lot and i have a fear that he will stop loving me although i know he loves me. the point is when i see a happy couple i die inside and i wish it was us. i am very confused whether i should move on because i am too close, or i should get back to him.

bumblebee said 9 years, 6 months ago:

well I guess it depends on why ya’ll broke up in the first place and what do you think is best for you? If it aint him then push through honey, you may never forget him, but you’ll move on.

Blah611 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Hi Veronica22999, I feel for you sweetie. Theres nothing worse than to feel confused between your head and your heart. Your cautious coz you’ve been hurt, but you still feel so much love for this human being. And it makes things more confusing that he’s contacting again with sweet things. Only you can really answer if he’s worth your time and your second chance.
But if its a question of why he disappears from contact for months then comes back as if nothing ever happened its because (apparently based on a psychologist who wrote Men are from Mars women are from venus) its because they need alone time to recharge. From what? I still dont know and im still trying to figure it out. All I can suggest is if you want to, have a read of that book. It was a total eye opener for me and cleared up a lot of things about the differences between men and women. I wish you all the love and luck ☺

bluesgirl31 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

He sent you the facebook message because he was trying to reach out to you without looking completely obvious. You should respond. Its clear you both still care for and miss each other.