MamegomaQueen said 9 years, 4 months ago:

So I’m confused on how I should be feeling. Even though I am in a relationship, I have a friend that I exchange “goods” for other things. I have no sexual/emotional feeling towards this person.

Is this considered cheating? Or should I be able to do what I want with my body?

Unlikeany said 9 years, 4 months ago:

What is considered cheating is totally based on what your partner would consider cheating. Some people have no issure as long as it is not emotional, others as long as it’s not sexual, some consider any sort of relationship with another wrong. The real problem isn’t in whether you’re cheating, you’re being deceitful if your partner doesn’t know. You need to be honest and open in a relationship. If what you’re doing violates expectations your partner has then you are cheating on them.

< Chris Is Here! said 9 years, 4 months ago:

It’s important that when dealing with these questions you should ask yourself, what would my partner be likely to think? if you feel a little unsure whether or not he/she will be upset with your decision then it is probably best to either talk to your partner or not go through with your decision. Always put yourself in their shoes and remember to be un-biased because every relationship has their own versions of cheating. One may consider flirting cheating while others only ask for no sexual relations other than with them. You can do what you want with your body but if you want a serious relationship then be prepared to make sacrifices which in most cases you won’t be doing whatever you want with your body. If you are serious about your relationship then you will be serious about your decision.