MoonyWho said 8 years, 8 months ago:

My boyfriend just moved to Finland for his erasmus year and he’s going to live abroad for 10 months, while I live in France. We’ve been together for almost a year now and we lived together for about 8 months. I’m not worried that he may cheat on me. And I know we dearly love each others. We really trust each others and I know he loves me a lot. But the thing is, I’m scared he might get bored of me because he is living so many amazing things out there, while i’m just living a regular life. And I miss him like crazy and now i’m back on my own, which I haven’t been for 8 months. And I’m afraid I won’t be able to deal with it. He’s meeting new people everyday and i’m just the person he talks to at night on the internet. I’m scared he might think that he has to talk to me, like it’s a duty, or something. Well, mostly, I feel really depressed because I haven’t been on my own for a really long time, I miss my boyfriend, and i’m scared that he might gets bored of me. I feel rubbish and useless.

rinseandrep said 8 years, 8 months ago:

I think it’s a good time for you to find out what you enjoy to do and you didn’t have time for before. Keep busy and be someone who has things to tell him about things you do, this is going to be bad only if you sit every day starting at your phone wondering what he’s doing, making him feel bad for having a more engaging life than you. This time has to pass, so make the best use for it.

And if anything goes bad, you’ll deal with it when it happens.