SevenSeeds said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I’m pretty weird for a guy. I like to observe situations and then make decisions upon my analysis. So obviously, love is a really hard thing for me. There is this girl in my school that I have had a crush on for a fair amount of time. Sometimes I feel like she likes me back and sometimes I feel like she doesn’t. She constantly asks me to help her with stuff and talks to me about varieties of topics. Although we don’t really talk in school..
What am I supposed to do? I’m kind of afraid to ask her out, I guess that’s just how I am. (yes, yes I’m a really not manly guy so deal with it lol) So any advices?

It’s a Secret to Everybody said 9 years, 7 months ago:

… I really, really, really want to give you some good advice here, but I’m pretty much the same ._.

Anyway, you should ask her out – the worst she can do is say no, and yes, that’s terrible, but you’ll get over it soon enough, and if she’s worth bothering with at all, she’s not going to hate you for it. It’s better to take that risk than to always be wondering.

Or so I hear – I’m pretty bad at following that advice myself, but there you go ._.

Iksion said 9 years, 7 months ago:

No one can tell you how to get that one
special girl. Here is what you can do to
improve your success rate with girls..

socialize and hang out with friends
work on your body, it help with confidence
talk to girls on daily basis

You said you observe. Can you spot signs
that girl is interested? She talk to you..
She touches you.. She play with her hair..
She stare at you.. She is comfortable you
being close..

Try this.. lean over her to reach something
and see how she react. Do it smoothly btw.
Touch her arm to emphasize something when
talking to her. Do it smoothly!
If she is comfortable, good sign.

You have to lead conversation, don’t talk
about yourself, make her talk about herself
instead.

If you ask her out, give her a kiss for good
night. On second date you end sleeping with her.
If you wait, she will just be your friend.

Also, girl decide very early if she will sleep
with you, so don’t be upset if you messed
things already. There are plenty of girls.

SevenSeeds said 9 years, 7 months ago:

I mean she talks to me all the time and asks me questions about things but she kind of acts like she is not comfortable around me. Feels like she fidgets all the time and stuff

Deleted User said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Haha… sounds like she likes you more than you like her.She deliberately tries to get your attention, while being nervous and fidgety? I’d say she likes you back.Though I doon’t have too much experience with these things so the other members probably know better.Anyways Goodluck! I hope it works out for you.Though you should totally ask her out! :)

Walking_Travesty said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Coming from a girl, If a guy felt like that for me, I would want him to tell me and ask me out. It sounds like she likes you. Just ask her out and see what happens. if she says no, oh well. Atleast youll know and can try to remain friends, if she says yes then GREAT. Be happy together and see what the future holds. Best of luck!! :)