Celine said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Most superhero fanfictions these days are based on the movieverse. I found it hard to find ones that I could read without getting overly defensive about my favorite characters, so I made one. Please let me know if an Avengers comicverse next generation fanfiction sounds like something you’d be interested in. I have spent years developing each character until not only do they compliment their parents’ personalities, they are relatable too.

The basic premise is:

Years ago, there was a battle in which all the villains were finally defeated and sent to heavily-armed prisons. The superheroes retired and most of the world was brainwashed into believing that all the superhuman, mutant, and alien related events in their lives were just works of fiction. However, villains started to escape as years went by, and now it’s up to the next generation of superheroes to stop them.

As you can see, the comics are a very important element in my story. Later on, there will even be a small group of people called the Comic Book Historians, dedicated to sorting through all comic-related information in order to solve the mysteries of their past.