Smile42day said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Well I have known my best friend for 7 years and recently just broke up from our relationship that lasted for 1 yr and 7 months. I do love God and I just have a hard time reaching for him…but what my best friend told me is true…God is reaching for me and I need to let him. My best friend said that right now it is best for him to walk the path with God and he wants to help me…so I would like to start again in being religious (I have been within a few religions so I am lost)…and well I am not much of a church girl right now because I don’t want to feel “new” and be in the spotlight …I just want to take little steps…new year, better me with my connection with God.

Xaninsf said 9 years, 2 months ago:

I’m so sorry to hear that your relationship had to end. It’s so awesome to see how you would like God more a part of your life though! You’re exactly right in saying that it’s the little steps that brings that about. In the Book of Mormon, the prophet Alma tells his son that “by small and simple things are great things brought to pass.” I can tell that you’re going to go on to do great things =)

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Isaiah 64:8 talks about how we should trust God as our creator and He accepts all of us, with all our weaknesses and burdens and worries that we carry. In this scripture, Isaiah talks about trusting in The Lord to shape us into the people He needs us to be. Pray for the faith to submit to His will for you as the Bible says that all things work out well for those who put their trust in God (Romans 8:28). Read your Bible and be a part of a christian community to help you grow in Gods grace! God bless! :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

Hi. :) God desires for all people to come to the knowledge of truth and to gain eternal life in heaven. He is happy with those who love and serve Him. Hence, if you draw near to God, your life would be much better. If you have any questions about religion or spirituality, I am here.