Yuki2.o said 8 years, 11 months ago:

I am here to help.

Deleted User said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Great you can go on the chat and stop starting useless topics.

rinseandrep said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Harsh much? @kenwill?

@rinseandrep i just don’t like it when people do that

That’s your problem to deal with.

@rinseandrep Oh well sorry i didn’t know you can post topics on this forum just to show that you are here to “help” others. Instead of posting here you could go on the cheat and literally help people, not here because let’s face it no one it’s gonna come here to see if someone has started a topic advertising his “help”. And also all the groups need an active moderator because i saw on “Missed Connections” a twat that was advertising a “magic pill” or something like that.

@kenwill Everyone saw it in the feed though? Some people don’t want to use the chat though? Your thoughts are reasonable, it’s mostly the tone of your suggestion that makes it sound more like bullying rather than being helpful.

You can report this thread to @submarineflowers if you want, and to the group mods of the Missed connections, on top of flagging the user through their profile.

@rinseandrep I did that will the advertising ones. Anyway i’m sorry i sound like that i didn’t mean to. It’s just that this is not the group he/she should do it. Maybe creating a new group for this stuff where people can go and say “hey if you need help please send me a message i will be more than glad to help you” and not post here. Again, i’m sorry i didn’t mean to offend or bully anyone. :D