Natalie Marie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

i cried for days. r.i.p. blue buttons.

Deleted User said 10 years, 10 months ago:

I’m sorry for your loss, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. My cats are like my children.

Natalie Marie said 10 years, 10 months ago:

it really kills me. i think about her every day

Darien S said 10 years, 10 months ago:

Losing a pet always sucks. I’ve been bringing in strays since I was 11. We would get the ones we could fixed, and I helped to raise many kittens along the way – most which passed due to illnesses they got within the first week of their lives. It never got any easier though.

I’m sorry about your loss.

Deleted User said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Yeah, some of my kitties had died too, they were a stray we helped, he died a few weeks ago we had two baby kitties, and they died too :(

And yeah it sucks to lose a pet, but fortunately i still have a beautiful siberian someone gave to us and we love him so much.

I hope you feel better soon :(

I’m so sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is always painful. The one thing I take solace in when I lose a pet is that, at least for me, I don’t believe they are truly gone. I believe their love always stays with you, like a little furry print on your heart, and when you need them most, you can feel them with you.

The hurt never really stops, but it does get easier to deal with. It’s okay to cry about it, it doesn’t make you weak, and it won’t make your pet upset. It just shows them how much you love them, and they love you even more than that. They always do.

My thoughts are with you. Feel free to chat me up if you need to.

I believe their love always stays with you, like a little furry print on your heart, and when you need them most, you can feel them with you.

That was beautiful :)

I have a photo of one of the kitties that died in my session image on my main OS in my pc, and some pet photos stored in there too.

tbird1335 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

i recently just lost a cat too and it is really hard. i got her shortly before my dog of 8 years died so she really got me through it and the loss of my other cat. she was always there to make me feel better and now i dont know what to do because i have no other pets now and i am a huge animal lover so it really sucks.