Jillybean131 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

This little cat has been all over the country with me. She’s been my side-kick along thousands of miles of U.S. roads. She’s been there though my bad jobs, relationships and other problems. Everyone keeps telling me that they can’t imagine me without her because she has been by my side since 1990. I can’t imagine it, either, but it is going to happen very soon.

rinseandrep said 10 years, 8 months ago:

That’s sad. but, as she goes, she’s done his part to leave behind love. Celebrate this. My thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said 10 years, 8 months ago:

I am so sorry to hear this.Our pets are family too.

Im also facing the same issue with my dog and cancer at the moment.So my thoughts are with you.
You will have great memories I am sure.So keep those close to you.I am positive that a time will come and you will see your fury friend again.:-)

Jillybean131 said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Thanks for the nice posts. I ended up taking her to the animal hospital yesterday to have her put to sleep. She’d stopped eating and couldn’t breathe well. I knew it was time to let her go. She was such a good companion. I’m missing her a lot.

Happy raindrop said 10 years, 8 months ago:

Sorry to hear. She was so lucky to have you! Let me know if you need to talk.

Deleted User said 10 years, 7 months ago:

I’m so sorry for your loss, but please take comfort in that she had a very long, happy, adventurous life with you. She was older than me!

Her love will never leave you. When new obstacles arise in your life, she’ll be with you in your heart to help you get through it. The love we have for our pets, and in turn, the love they have for us, never truly leaves.

If you need to cry about it, that’s okay. She’ll understand, and I bet her little soul will be right there with you, trying to snuggle with you and lap up your tears (because, man, salt is delicious). It will show her how very truly and deeply she was loved, although I’m sure she already knew that in her heart.

Death is not the last unknown, it is only the beginning of an even greater journey than life.

My deepest condolences, and I send only good thoughts and love your way.