BlackGoldfish said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Go ahead! Lets hear about your cat : D

dream catcher said 10 years, 6 months ago:

My cat’s name is Nimbus (named after the broomstick in Harry Potter), he is a grey kitten, he just turned one. It took me YEARS to convince my parents to let me have a cat (they hate cats) and now they love him :’D

Deleted User said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I hate being allergic to cats, but I have one anyway. Her name is Gigi, and I rescued her from an abusive previous owner. She’s about 2 years old and is so pretty, with completely black fur and golden eyes. She’s the like the perfect broomstick cat! She’s probably the most lovable cat I’ve met because she rubs and purrs nonstop. I love her to pieces. Good thing she doesn’t shed too much!

ALA said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I have 4 cats. Athena, tiger, mufasa, and simba. Mufasa and simba are both orange tigers. Tiger is completely gray tiger. And Athena the mommy of the 3 is calico tiger with her face being half gray tiger and half orange tiger. All have beautiful eyes. Athena and tiger have green. While mufasa and simba have golden eyes.

ALA said 10 years, 5 months ago:

Deleted User said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I have a black cat, called cat. :/

Kricket18 said 10 years, 5 months ago:

My cats are back home with my family, I’m in college and where I live won’t let me have pets. I miss the cats. The one my family adoptd on my sister birthday is named Pretty Boy and my little sister rescued a baby kitten from the bushes near her school and he has been named Coolio. Sorry the site won’t let me post the picture of them :(

Mrz.B said 10 years, 4 months ago:

we have 4!
All Harry potter names!
fred and George are twin black cats,each has a patch of white on there chest, only George has a heart shaped patch of white on tummy
Ginny is a calico and the only girl
Tom mavolo riddle aka voldemort- is the newest hes an all white cat with one green eye one blue :)

adyal0977 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

My kitty is a fat orange little guy. His name is Howie and he’s almost 2 yrs old. He has the best personality. He is very vocal and makes all sorts of silly sounds.

Interesting beam said 10 years, 3 months ago:

This is Dinky. She’s 6. She’s still almost-kitten-sized due to her first owner neglecting her, so I suppose during growth she suffered from malnutrition. He was a drug dealer, when we got her she was 2 and very skinny. She’s really loyal to me, especially for a cat :3

LokiLover said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I have 3 cats, my first cat lived to the ripe age of 23 and life without her was empty. After tons of persuading I brought home a gorgeous rescue cat called Lily, she’s a clumsy tubby Bengal beauty – why anyone could abandon her I don’t know. Next I got a long haired black and white kitten called Leni who I’ve had since 7 weeks, he’s my little baby and greets me when I get home. Last kitty is a 7 month toyger called khan. Quite a mischievous little boy but so beautiful. If I could see how to I would put up some pics :)

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

I have two cats I’ve had them both since around October of last year (2013) My cat’s name is Loki he’s solid black and I he’s almost 6 months old. He’s reckless, super fast and really loving when he’s sleepy. Our other cat is more my moms than mine, Her name is Sassy, she’s black and white. She’s super soft, and a bit skittish. She’s not as loving as Loki but she’s still really sweet.

I got Loki from someone online when he was about 5 weeks old. When I got him he was covered with fleas, I’d never seen so many. I gave him a bath as soon as we got home. I’m pretty sure he was thankful afterwards, haha.

We got Sassy the day before we got Loki, my mom found her in a dumpster, she had motor oil on her and was eating a rock solid hotdog bun. We brought her home got her cleaned up and now she’s fat and sassy and refuses to go outside, though she loves laying in her bed next to the window, she likes to watch the birds in the trees, it’s so cute.

I’ll post some pictures of them both soon! xx

Deleted User said 10 years, 2 months ago:

Not sure if I LOVE cats, but they are both so love-able and weird at times.. I, myself, have 2 cats. I don’t see them so often because I live in a house and let them out a lot. Whenever I see them they always purr and I can’t hold myself from saying words like this to them, whenever I see them: Mussi, nussi, mimi, cuddi-mutti-futti-fut.
Silly words because they cuteness starts aggression hah.
Both black cats with white on their tummy, mother and daugther-cats. They are all right and really scary at times.
I am not much into giving the cats names, because I will never even call them that, I will just go crazy with all the cute-words. I do like them and consider myself as a great owner, as they got everything they need lol

CGK said 10 years, 1 month ago:

My little 13 year old baby is named Bagger. She is my everything. She loves me to death but hates everyone else that comes to my place. But I dont care because she really loves me. She is a black cat with a white dot on her chest. I will now forever be fond of black cats.

My roommates also have cats, a noisy orange and white ragdoll named Tango, and a gray and white cat who is very young named Basket (I call her Bucket). They all have their own unique personalities.

PonderingKitten said 10 years, 1 month ago:

I have a very fat cat we call Twosey (because he is our second stray). He has an enlarged heart and was supposed to die a year ago but is still with me. He is my best friend and hero ^^