Riss said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I really love autobiographies because it’s nice to read about other people’s struggles and how they have overcome them. It gives you something to relate to. I just read Ordeal by the former Linda Lovelace. It was very interesting but a sad read.

Humanist Hope said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’ve had my nose in psychology books for weeks now, purely for the enjoyment of the research. I am reviewing an Intro to Psychology and taking notes to brush up.

Pipistrelle said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’ve been digging into some P. G. Wodehouse lately – currently in the middle of ‘Uncle Fred in the Springtime’. They really are always good for a little pick-up. Probably not everybody’s cup of tea, though.

becausemeagan said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I have been trying to read all three books of Fifty Shades of Grey. I HATE these books but I just want to finish them.

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Flowers for Algernon (still also working on Spirit Level & You Are Not So Smart)

Liyah said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

“We write to disappear.” <– Love that :)

Blue Lawrence said 10 years, 3 months ago:

“Orange Is The New Black:
My time in a Women’s Prison”

By Piper Kerman

Great, insightful read. A must for fans of the Netflicks series OITNB and vice versa. :)

Princen said 10 years, 3 months ago:

^^ I haven’t read the book yet, but the show is so good!

I’m finally starting the Harry Potter series (a bit late, but better late than never) and I’m reading the Feynman Lectures on Physics.

Mauvekat said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Currently re-reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon since Starz is making a series about it this summer and I haven’t read it in many, many years.

ShellyK said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I’m reading the Lord of the Rings. I believe most of you know it, but it’s so great I have to mention it here. The book is about fighting against evil. And that sometimes that evil that must be fought with is inside of us. Which is scary.

liesel said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I am reading A Clash of Kings, the second book of A Song of Ice and Fire!

Deleted User said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Drown by Junot Diaz. Dominican reader and author ^.^

Knives88 said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I am currently reading The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead. It is the third book in the spin off series Bloodlines that follows Vampire Academy. I am a HUGE sci-fi/fantasy lover and these books are great!

Oran said 10 years, 3 months ago:

I am currently reading through the series “A Song of Ice and Fire.” I’m on the fourth book in the series, A Feast for Crows.

A very captivating series for a minimalist-fantasy setting. Essentially there are fantastical elements, but the series rarely places the story in a way that revolves around them, more focusing on politics and character life.

feel-good said 10 years, 3 months ago:

Im reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and I wouldnt recommend it. Im finding it so dull.