Ingenious Grasshopper said 2 years, 9 months ago:

The Trixie Belden Series. They’re a pretty old book series, but very good nonetheless. It is about a 13 year-old girl who lives in the country, but is always getting herself and her friends and siblings mixed up into all these sorts of mysteries.

Ingenious Grasshopper said 2 years, 9 months ago:

They are also very easy and fast reads if you’re looking for something quick to read.

Downcast said 2 years, 9 months ago:

The Voyage of the Beagle (1845) by Charles Darwin

IBART91 said 2 years, 9 months ago:

I am currently on page 100 of Atlas Shrugged and I feel like it is never going to end. It’s a fantastic book, but 1200 pages in small print is a bit much for me. Kudos to the Game of Thrones fans

GBWest said 2 years, 9 months ago:

The Story of Britain – Rebecca Fraser

Interesting side note, Fraser’s father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and uncle were all historians as well. And wow, does it show.

Cute Trolley Bus said 2 years, 8 months ago:

Dune, I’ve been meaning to read it for about 3 years now. I am just getting used to the style where each new chapter has a quote from this princess Idula character, who I’ve yet to meet, and it foretells what is going to happen in the plot.

It’s odd but thoroughly enjoyable.

Chaplin said 2 years, 8 months ago:

I’m on the third Dune book myself and really have loved it so far. I’m also reading the Disaster Artist by Greg Sestero and Tom Bissell. It is probably the funniest book I’ve ever read.

blackdog said 2 years, 8 months ago:

The Plantagenets (a book about the English dynasty) and A Game of Thrones (started a second time)

Deleted User said 2 years, 8 months ago:

The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides

JessieJ said 2 years, 7 months ago:

House of Leaves. Its pretty entertaining but it will quickly lose you if you arent paying attention.

Lutine Bifax said 2 years, 7 months ago:

I’m currently reading “American Gods”by Neil Gaiman. And it’s absolutely fascinating, the characters are all unique, and once you think you have a character figured out, the plot twist comes.

laurenainslee said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch. It’s the second book in the Gentleman Bastard Series.

Musical Loventic said 2 years, 7 months ago:

I just finished reading One day. I really enjoyed it for some reason. Re-reading Alice’s adventures in wonderland and debating whether to go back to reading Game of thrones or re-read the lord of the rings.

Kimberly said 2 years, 7 months ago:

I’m reading Gone Girl right now. I loved the movie and decided to give the book a go! It’s very good so far, and very interesting read!

Andrine said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Im reading Stoner by John Williams and the first book of an norwegian triology “En sjøens helt(a seas hero, or something like that)” (it isn’t in english) by Jon Michelet :)