Emily said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hi, my name is Emily. 22 years old. i’m so short, only 5’0 i hate it. and i look like a little girl >.< and guys are always, of course, taller than me wich is fine. but i really want to be taller. like, i feel guys don't like me cuz i'm so short…i need help :'(

FriendsNotFangs said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Speaking from the other end as someone who is very tall, I’m almost positive that some guys won’t come up to me simply because I’m either their height or taller (wearing heels doesn’t help, but I like them anyway lol)
Short girls are adorable, I think, and I always thought a guy would pick shorter girl over a taller one because they like to pick girls up and they’re easier to cuddle with, etc. The taller you are, the more intimidating you are, so you should actually be more approachable than a giant like me XD
A lot of guys like that cherubic, youthful look. Embrace your inner sugar angel, ya cutie! If you still want a little more leverage though, as I stated before heels are the answer to a good height (and 100% confidence) boost.

TinyPanda said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Hi! I’m in the same boat as you, Emily, except I’m even shorter lol. I totally understand where you’re coming from–I feel like people are less likely to take me seriously because of my size. I also tend to look younger (thanks, tiny boobs) so growing up I was really self-conscious about how guys saw me, because I know a lot of the time they ignored me. If being short bothers you, go with Friends’ idea and get some cute heels. Mine always make me feel sexier and more confident! Other than that, the best thing is to own how short you are. You’re unique in that regard so work it!

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

There are a lot of shorter guys out there looking for shorter girls. Guys who are only 5’5″ still like to be taller than their girlfriends too. Don’t give up hope.

Your attitude has more to do with how others see you than your height. If you’re kind considerate and command respect and treat other people like adults. They will treat you with respect and like an adult.

Don’t be afraid to tell someone how they cannot treat you. If you don’t want to hear a short joke – tell them after they make the first one.

And OMG skyscraper heals and platforms are your best friend you can add the height while keeping in awesome shape. Just be sure to stretch your Achilles tendons and do heal dips. You don’t want any tight or shortening muscles.

isuru said 9 years, 9 months ago:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleydadds/celebrities-you-didnt-know-were-really-short

http://www.celebuzz.com/2008-08-23/top-10-short-female-celebs/

dont ever think shortness troubles ur life of course not..check up th above two sties n see whether am i correct? gud luck Emily

TheVinceInTheShadows said 9 years, 4 months ago:

as a 5’7 dude I can say that I like both girls who are way shorter AND way taller than me. I have way more trouble getting the taller ones to talk to me…

Chae Joo Rhi said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Hey, I love being short. I’m 4’11 and people think I’m a middle school student since I’m tiny. I just embrace it because I know there is some guys that like short girls. I mean it would be nice to be a little bit taller. I mean I’m 21 now and I’m short, but I can’t really be picky and just be happy with my height. (: If guys don’t like you because your short then maybe they weren’t for you. Because I would want to find somebody that loves me for me no matter what size I am.

Josh said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I’m a guy and only 5’2″ I like girls more my height.