cynicalgravy said 8 years, 7 months ago:

A color

Would you rather lose an arm or leg?

thefrenchdutchman said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Leg, because i can’t play games with 1 arm..

Would you rather love what you have or have what you love?

Bright-star said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Love what I have.

Would you rather have lots of fake friends or be alone forever?

collidewiththesky said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I enjoy my own company so alone forever would be good (:
Would you rather die quickly or have it dragged out so that you lived longer?

Nesa said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Die quickly: D

Would you rather have bad times with someone you love or good times with someone else?

crybaby said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Good times with someone else.
Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never be able to speak again?

Deleted User said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Never be able to speak again. I’ll become really good at sign language and sharades.

Would you rather only eat pickles for a week or be forced to drink a huge barrel of water in 2 days?

mariko said 7 years, 9 months ago:

water cause I hate pickles
Would you rather give up alot of money but be happy with the one you love or have alot of money but not be happy

Deleted User said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Definitely be happy with the one I love.

Would you rather be a shark or a dolphin?

Theodore said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Shark, for sure.. They just do their own thing and have nice teeth. :)

Would you rather save the world but everyone thought you were the source of all their problems, or let the world fall apart and laugh at them from the comforts of your throne in the underworld?

Natalie said 6 years, 10 months ago:

definitely laugh at them whilst I sit comfortable on my throne!

Would you rather have explosive diarrhoea or UTI?

Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Why not explosive UTI – best of both worlds!

Would you rather a good friend to hang with, or an stranger to talk to?

Natalie said 6 years, 9 months ago:

how about making good friends with the stranger and then hanging out? – Best of both worlds

You desperately need a million dollars, would you rather sell a limb (someone’s willing to pay that much, yes), or have sex for the money with a revolting, but rich man?

Adam said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Have sex with a revolting rich guy. I could just close my eyes and pretend it’s a hot old guy LOL

Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with Donald Trump or four men who just finished a bean buffet?

Steve J said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Donald Trump. When it comes down to it, he is just a 70-year old bully who thinks he has more control than he actually does, and that his “common sense” makes the world go around. To bad he isn’t smart enough to know when he needs help from people who actually know how things work.

Would you rather live where it gets -40 in the winter and all the bad and deadly bugs either die out or can’t live there because of the cold, or where it is tropical, but the bugs will eat your brains, invade your digestive system and urethra, and lay larvae in the soles of your feet, your eyeballs, your ears, and your skin?