Steve J said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Racoons are called racoons because a long time ago there was a baboon, an alligator, and an elephant. They decided to be friends, and so took all their bad habits, like compulsive hand washing, stealing, eating out of garbage cans, etc and threw them into a jar, which they hermuetically sealed with hot wax, and then through it into the ocean. Well, needless to say, the porpoises weren’t happy with this jar of nastiness floating around in their ocean, so they carefully took it and swam up river to a lake where they left it on the shore. Many porpoises died so that they would have that informati… wrong story. Anyways, there it is sitting on the shore when a baby noocar came along and was attracted to the shiny glass, and smelly rubber. Well, what a great thing to play with, it thought. It took the jar home and wrote it’s name on it. The problem with the wax, though, is it is wax. The noocar took the jar everywhere with it, and one fateful morning it was blowdrying its fur on the highest heat setting. Everything went into slow motion. The heat from the dryer reached the jar, causing the contents to expand, and eventually explode. It made a squeaky noise just before the explosion, which caused the noocar to look in the mirror at the jar behind it. It’s last sensible thought before the big bang was reading its name backwards in the mirror – racoon. It turned to the jar and… BOOM. After the explosion it was standing there with a burnt out hairdryer in one hand, soot from the explosion covered its face like a mask, and all the bad habits attached themselves to the noocar, who now thought it was a racoon.

Right words at the right time are like a cool breeze on a hot day.

dying

Natalie said 6 years, 9 months ago:

I am dying right now. The bullshit you can pull off sometimes is so hilarious. Steve.

Jar

;)

Mrs Binks had twins. The first one she decided to call Jar, because of her favourite bedtime story growing up about the Noocar. The other one, for lack of inspiration, she called Jar Jar (she really wasn’t all that bright) – the rest, as they say, is history.

space

I. can’t.

think.

of. a.

logical.

sentence…

But hey, you’ve got extra space.

Jam

And speaking of Space Jam, whatever happened to Michael Jordan?

River

Cry me a river.

January

January – cold and dark
Certainly not a lark
Stay by the fireplace
Hot chocolate to warm your face

Breeze

Brand New Breeze kanjita koto nai….

Anime

nivi. said 6 years, 9 months ago:

La Corda d’Oro: Primo Passo

The music in that^ Anime SPOKE TO ME.

Trigger.

Roy Rogers rode off in the sunset on his faithful steed, Trigger.

Stud

I’m getting a third auricle piercing so that I can wear those azurite studs you got me.

Fester.

Hate and negativity festers.

Bell

Quasi Modo was legendary at ringing bells, but it was time to retire. His younger brother , Semi, took over, but in a freak accident was crushed when the bell came loose from its moorings. On his tombstone it reads< "Semi, a dead ringer for his brother."

sunset

Finally, it’s sunset. – Count Dracula.

Eraser