Steve J said 6 years, 9 months ago:

As she entered the doors of the prison for the congugal visit, she looked to the door where her lover was waiting, just inside the conju-gate.

pillow

Natalie said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Damn, I have to buy new pillows since they were all destroyed after the girls night..

Ocean

Adam said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Hank’s habit of urinating in the ocean came back to bite him when he started attracting sharks.

Calisthenics

Rosita has gained 100 pounds… she is giving callisthenics a try and the kitchen a break.

Rupture

In pressing straining hard to accomplish the seventh sit-up, Hal had a rupture of the spleen. When asked about what happened, all Hal said was, “I don’t know how to “spleen” this.

ash tree

Theodore said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Billy enjoyed climbing up the ash tree so he could pelt people with pebbles.

awkward

It was awkward for Deena when she found out that a piece of toilet paper was stuck to her skirt all day.

Dementia

But not for long… because of her dementia, Deena thought it was the train to the wedding dress she was wearing; all she had to do was find and stay with her lover, who she had never met, but knew on the internet, so she moved to Rio where “Geraldo” was from, only to discover “he” was a 14 year old girl with bad acne.

lover

You don’t just need a nice guy, you need a great lover.

Familiar

Theodore said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Too many familiar things in life can have negative consequences.

brilliant

The diamond shone with a brilliant light.

Deal

The two online friends agreed to a deal to meet in Greenland in 11.5 years if they both were divorced by then.

Aaaand, he forgot to give a word… yet again.

Moron

Arrrgh. I, at times, am a moron. I own my moronic tendencies.

Hip

Steve’s hip was giving him problems.

Doodle