Steve J said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Granted. Made with yellow snow.

I wish I could dance.

Theodore said 6 years, 9 months ago:

(wouldn’t that be a lemon slushie? :) )
Granted, but then your life turns into a real representation of the movie footloose and things get weird.

I wish I could morph into a cyborg t-rex…

Adam said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Granted! But then it started raining and you rusted to the point where you couldn’t move.

I wish I were competing in The Scripps National Spelling Bee.

granted, but upon being given the word, “their” you spelled “there” instead and spent the rest of your life in humiliation and as a shame to your ancestors.

I wish I could visit school just to have food there…

Natalie said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Granted, but now you’re just the weird older guy still stuck in 5th grade.

I wish I didn’t have to go to class

You don’t. You can take the day off and good around with any friend you want, while your roomie is stuck in her classes.

I wish I had a red convertible Mustang, white interior.

Granted, but since you can’t drive, you totaled the car.

I wish for a raspberry sorbet

Since Raspberry Sorbet is the second best flavour in the world, your wish is granted. Unfortunately it has been supper chilled and you end up with the mother of all brain freezes.

And yes, I can drive a car… with my knees.

I wish my haircut would tame my cowlicks, rather than the other way around.

Adam said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Granted. You are now completely bald.

I wish the Mr. Clean from that Super Bowl ad were a real man.

(lol that’s basically how my my brother tames them, shaving his head, I just deal with it xD)
granted, unfortunately Mr. Clean decides you are not clean enough to exist and scrubs you out of existence.

I wish I could live in the ocean…

Granted. You grow gills, fins and a tail. If you come out of the water you will suffocate. Kind of like the little mermaid in reverse.

I wish living in love was as easy as falling in love…

…granted, but it wouldn’t be honest, it would be people living together off memories of what their initial impressions were when they fell in love, not the person they truly are, and not realizing that people need to change, grow, and sometimes go their separate ways.

I wish I could enjoy time on my own more…

Granted. In fact, you enjoy it soooo much, you move to the top of a mountain so you can experience the thrill. Unfortunately people mistake your move for wisdom and you keep getting pestered by climbers seeking you out for your thoughts.

We wish I wouldn’t get brain freezes so easily.

Granted. But now your capacity for ice creams has increased which lead you to eating copious amounts of it and gaining weight and becoming obese and diabetic.

I wish I could fly

Granted. But you can’t descend. Eventually you enter earth’s orbit and get in a tangle with a piece of space junk. A large piece.

I wish I could tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue…