itsaboutthelittlethings said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Granted but they are too small to enable you to fly and are awkward when your trying to put on clothes and scientists want to keep you in a lab and do experiments on you and not allow you to leave in case the cause of your wings is actually a contagious disease.
I wish I was kinder to my body in the past, then maybe it would look better than it does now.

mariko said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Granted but you would be cold and clueless to people who treated their bodies in a hurtfull/bad way cause you didn’t understand them.

I wish I could be a writer

Deleted User said 7 years, 9 months ago:

Granted but your stories are so popular and so good that you have fans breaking into your home in order to get our autograph, even while you’re sleeping.

I wish I could play the piano professionally

Deleted User said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Granted but you can never hear the music you make, even though others can.

I wish that my dorm was bigger.

Adam said 7 years, 5 months ago:

Granted! But now you have 3,000 roommates you have to share it with.

I wish I had leaf-blower strength flatulence.

Steve J said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Granted. But now your cost for new underwear and pants makes you broke and you have to live under a bridge in a cardboard box.

I wish I could teleport.

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted! But every time you teleport, your size is reduced by half.

I wish I could be on The Voice.

Steve J said 6 years, 10 months ago:

Granted, but they have recently replaced all the judges with characters from the muppets.

I wish I lived in a house on a tropical beach.

Granted! But there’s a volcano nearby that erupts every time you blink.

I wish for worldwide peace.

Granted, but within 10 years pestilence from overcrowding creates a viral strain of influenza that mates with the HIV virus that virtually wipes out the human population within the next 2 years, leaving isolated human pockets of non-industrialized humanity to fend off animals with sticks.

I wish sugar was healthy

Granted! But as a result, agriculture begins to fail and all the trees and plants dies.

I wish Briana Evigan was my girlfriend.

Granted, but it turns out her horror films were biographical, and you have never known fear like you do now.

I wish I was the Dread Pirate Roberts…

Granted! But the wishmaker is unsure whether you mean the character from Princess Bride or the former darknet operator, so he just gets frustrated and turns you into a goat.

I wish Donald Trump would become a better human being.

Granted. But people only liked him for his bombastic personality and cool hair, so his business empire crumbles as he loses the next election, and he has to start from scratch and goes back to his roots, the way his grandfather made the families initial fortune – he opens a brothel on capital hill.

I wish I had a soundtrack for my life that played so everyone else could hear it (too).

Granted! But all the songs on that soundtrack are Kidz Bop covers due to copyright issues.

I wish for a big bottle of chloroform XD