Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

granted but you have to tolerate someone you really hate forever in return :P

Cheap trick said 9 years, 9 months ago:

i wish this game never ended.

WalkWithMe said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Granted, but you’ll have to grant every wish and add a stipulation for all eternity.

I wish I had a butler and a maid.

Deleted User said 9 years, 9 months ago:

granted, but they get lost in a dark forrest and never come back…

i wish i didnt need to sleep

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Granted, but you exhaust every possible measure to keep yourself entertained with all your free time. By the 6th month, you go insane with boredom.

I wish that I was biologically immortal.

Swifting said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Granted; but you go senile at 80 and brain dead by 100… and live a very long time as a perfect specimen of humanity.

I wish for more wishes.

DJ Not Nice said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Tricky… Granted; but all your wishes will turn against you one way or another.

I wish I had a poutine right now…

Granted, but it’s burnt to a crisp.

I wish flowers bloomed on the ground where I walk.

NotSafeForTwerk said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Granted, but the influx of more pollen in the air leads to a surge of allergic reactions where ever you go. Soon, you are seen as a walking biological disaster, and are contained and quarantined by the government.

I wish to be immune to all diseases.

Haha! Fantastic!

Granted, but the government seizes your body and you’re imprisoned in a lab where you’re doomed to a life of scientific research.

I wish I never grew leg or armpit hair again.

Granted but you will grow hair everywhere else on your body, including under your feet and your hand’s palms, which ends up to be kind of gross…

I wish I could dunk :(

:( Great, now I’m a hobbit.

Granted, but while you’re showing off your mad skills, you misjudge your own strength, the backboard shatters and sharp pieces stab you in your eyes causing you to become the world’s best blind dunker.

I wish I could teleport myself. Beam me up, Scotty!

My eyes :( Also I would have still eaten that poutine. You don’t simply waste poutine like that…

Granted but you can only teleport once every five minutes, and you’ll try out of greed to go on the moon without any equipment and die through the atrocious phenomenon known as asphyxia.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I wish for a paradox

cynicalgravy said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Granted, but the million paradoxes soon created a million alternate universes, but it didn’t work out so you ceased to exist.

I wish for hot noodles