Exia said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Instructions:
This one is a “person above you” type of game. Your goal is to attempt to briefly psychoanalyze the person above you, using ONLY their comments on other threads (you can find links to all of these comments in the “replied to” tab of a profiles’ “forum” section). The person above you then will comment with a percentage showing how accurate they feel you are (e.g. 75%, or 75/100). After that, the person above you may analyze you back if they wish, or they may simply let more people continue to analyze them. If someone feels that they have been analyzed as far as possible, they may simply state so, and people below them should simply analyze another person in the thread and/or start a new chain of analyzing with themselves.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

mini_beethoven said 9 years, 11 months ago:

You like Pokemon, you like listening more than you do venting. You’re 17, and male, and you’re happy to live another year. You are a fan of Donnie Darko, and you seem to like to give advice, especially to those in relationships. You don’t seem to be in a relationship at the moment, but you have had past experiences with girls and they must have hurt you.

AndiElizabeth said 9 years, 11 months ago:

*U.S. citizen
*Piano player
*Loves Kelly Clarkson and Demi Lovato
*Recovering from cutting
*Likes to read
*Loves Wattpad
*Eaten only candy and chocolate for one day
*Used to love Barbie
*Favorite composer is Bach(Beethoven is better, just saying. Then it’s Mozart and the Wolfgang.)

Mine’s gonna be hard.

Siddharth Raj said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Too much stuff on your wall to go through. From what I did browse, here goes (don’t hate me :P ):

*You like outdoor activities especially adventuring
*You are Obsessed with unicorns and paranormal stuff
*You are slow to make up your mind about decisions and that leads to do recklessness
*You are lazy :D
*You love eating!
*You use humor and food to cope up with loneliness
*You are over-weight and want to do something about it.
*You have recently recovered from insecurity and regained some pride(still recovering)
*Many close calls with death (This one is curious, possibly self harm?)

TurtleGirl20 said 9 years, 11 months ago:

- You’re generally a very happy person
- You’re more of a helper rather than a venter
- You are from India
- You like quotes, you seem to use them often.
- You are a hardcore Atheist
- You like to make your own films
- You like poetry, and even write some
- You are a part of quite a few groups on here
- You are very creative in the world
- You like to make your journey on earth worthwhile

From what I see on your page, you are an awesome person, keep it up : )( :

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

You love turtles!
you don’t feel like you fit society’s norm.
you don’t like pb&j sandwiches.
You don’t feel you have many friends
Your favourite film is titanic
You’re generally a positive person
You have social anxiety
You need this site as a source of friends, but also like to help other people
You can get jealous of other people in relationships
You would like a relationship but are scared of it failing
You collect souvenir pennies

Anonymous Helper said 9 years, 11 months ago:

You’re a big fan of Disney
You love food
You love animals
You’re not quite confident of yourself
You cry easily
You’ve been a lot and so is wise when it comes to self anxiety and relating to other personal stress.

Sheepy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

You’re 16
You’re an only child
You’re reclussive
You’re on tumblr

@tiffany9069 right about all except two accounts.. i am not a happy person but i know how to pretend to be one :) i wouldnt use the term hardcore as I tend to see it similar to extremists…

@sheepy

You are in school
You think you are smart and I tend to agree too
You have found a small measure of peace
You tend to escape into your fantasy world a lot through books, tv, etc.
You are lonely and I think that stems from your intellect (unless your introvertism is throwing me off)
Your sexuality contributes a major part to how you view the world.

TurtleGirl20 said 9 years, 11 months ago:

@Siddharth Raj you mentioned you were a hardcore atheist in a reply to someone’s forum, so that’s why I wrote it, sorry!

Anonymous Helper said 9 years, 11 months ago:

@sheepy

nothing is correct.

@tiffany9069

aah.. that was just exaggeration.. i must have wrote that in support of my argument but I do thank you for calling me an awesome person :)

@crusader1025

I have already been analyzed. So the person commenting after me can’t really analyze me more.. so is this the end of the game?

@kimgherly

Alright her’s my try. Since you are a relatively new user, this is really difficult, so I might throw in some vague and unimportant points too.

*You like exploring new places but you havent travelled outside your country
*You come from somewhere in Asia
*You are a woman
*You are still in school or a college junior
*You are very serious in life and dont laugh much on your own
*You like reading books

Deleted User said 9 years, 11 months ago:

time to beat some life into this lol!!
as everyone above is psycho analyzed..DO ME!!

Exia said 9 years, 11 months ago:

@kirin23 ah… I didn’t account for that… I’ll make an edit at the top.

@limitless
You are a very straightforward when you are communicating with others- you do not waste time on details.
You are a very peaceful (though not necessarily calm, in fact you are very active) person who tries to make the best out of the life you have. You appear to be someone who, despite their relatively young age, has had a lot of life experiences, and you try to advise people based on what you have found to work. Another effect of this is being able to see the finer details of various ideas and situations, which would normally be passed over.

@crusader1025

Hmm.. you haven’t revealed much about yourself. According to me, this can be due to three things:

1. You prefer fighting your own problems and may consider taking help a weakness, yet you don’t judge people when they require help. (Maybe except in a few situations where you might feel that the person should’t be asking for help.)

2. You are extremely shy and don’t wish to reveal yourself. (This doesn’t fit right with the game you have started)

3. You went through something really horrible and wish to avoid the past at all costs. (Yet you clearly stated that you haven’t reached here unscathed.)

Well, according to me number 1 is the most plausible.

Apart from that, the vague things I could gather:

1. You posses a philosophical mind.

2. You are an atheist.

3. You are a gamer.

4. You act practically when presented with a dire situation.

5. You are pretty mature for your age.

6. You are an avid writer.

I wonder what kind of subjects interest you when you write. I would love to read a few.

Do tell me if I am correct.

To the next person: You are free to analyze anyone in this thread. If nobody interests you, you are welcome to tag anyone from the website and analyze them.