No said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Say you get to know someone really well online, and you want to meet for the first time in real life. Where would it be? How would you go about it? Details!

Silent Rain said 2 months, 3 weeks ago:

When I meet someone online, I’d first make sure we’ve both known each other for quite some time and that we want to meet each other. It would be helpful if I’ve already spoken with them on the phone or if I’ve seen them through a video chat. Now about meeting, it would be at a public place during the daytime. Where that place is would depend on where both parties live, to make sure it’s reasonable. In general I’d say that it’s always better to be safe than sorry and to not blindly trust people. I doubt this is a game though. :)

Sandman said 2 months, 3 weeks ago:

Met a very sweet girl over xbox a few years ago. she had a boyfriend at the time so i stopped talking to her but she messaged me a year later and we started talking again when things didnt work out with her ex. she wanted to come down and visit me so we set it up. I picked her up from the airport in san antonio and she had these big nerdy glasses on along with these blue jeans so tight it looked like they were painted on her, she had an unbelievable body. she stayed at a hotel down here for two weeks and we had a good time.
However if i was talking to someone on a dating website, i’d talk to her for about 1-10 minutes and if we get along well, i’ll ask her for her number then call her and set up a date.