blueberrycheese said 9 years, 2 months ago:

“Now that’s the spirit” Noah stated with an interested smile on his face.
“Now that’s the first time I saw you smile rather pleasantly” Vanessa was quite amused seeing Noah smile. A. HARMLESS. SMILE. Noah’s eyebrow twitched slightly, clearly he wasn’t expecting this kind of feedback “Excuse me?”. In the next moment Billy’s roar of laughter fills in, “You surely have a guts, hon. Now let’s proceed to our next stop!” said Billy. Vanessa and Noah looking at Billy as a silent question. Billy smirk really wide that it almost reach his ears. “To the kids playground”

- Whoever write after me, I’m sincerely begging you please DON’T make it happen D: -

Adam said 9 years, 1 month ago:

“Nah, too easy, man.” Noah protested. “I’m looking for a challenge. Killing little kids is too easy.”

“Well, where do YOU suggest we go?” Billy asked, sounding irritated.

“Let’s just drive around town and look for a good place.” Vanessa said, not wanting the boys to get into a fight. “Besides, we should get going before the police show up.”

“You’re right. Let’s go.” Billy says. He storms out of the mall and Noah and Vanessa follow him. They get into the truck and start driving around town. After passing up several places, Vanessa saw a place that would be perfect: The Clinton Town Park.

“Good choice, Vanessa.” Billy says. He pulls the car over and the three hurry out. But before they can start for the park, a gunshot rings out.

And Billy falls to the ground. Vanessa gasps when she sees that he’s been shot in the back of the head. She looks up to see a police officer standing across the street, holding a gun in his hand. “What did you do!?” Vanessa shouted. Noah stood by, shocked by the murder of his friend.

“I know who you all are. And I’m taking you all down.” The young officer said. Then, he pointed his gun at Vanessa.

Adam said 9 years ago:

Since nobody’s edited this in a month, I’ll continue the story.

Without another word, the officer fired the pistol. Vanessa cried out as the bullet tore through her chest. She fell to the ground as she began to bleed profusely.

“Noah! Help!” Vanessa shouted out. But when she looked up, Noah was running away, the police officer chasing after him. It was like both of them had forgotten about her.

“No….it can’t end like this….not now…I’m not ready!” All of a sudden, Vanessa felt a weird sense of lightness. It was like she had been given an anesthetic and lost all feeling in her body.

“I’m free!” Vanessa realized as she saw herself start to levitate above her body. But Vanessa knew she didn’t have much time. She had to find a new body to possess or she would disappear. She flew over the town, looking for the perfect body. The perfect victim.

Finally, she found it sitting on a park bench, reading a book. A shy 20-year-old woman named Nikki. With no time to spare, Vanessa flew down to Nikki and took over her body.

“Time for more fun.”

Adam said 6 years, 10 months ago:

As Nikki devoured the Jane Eyre novel she had borrowed from her friend Tiffany, she felt a strange feeling take over her body. It was like she was a ship, and someone was taking control away from her. For some reason, Nikki felt compelled to fight, which she did. But in the end…..Vanessa’s wicked powers were too much for the innocent teen.

Once she had control, Vanessa grinned mischievously. But her evil pleasure was short lived when she realized she was retaining shreds of her weakness from being nearly shot dead. As Vanessa tried to maintain composure, Tiffany walked up to her, bubbly as always, approaching who she believed to be her best friend since diapers.

“Hey Nikki! Liking the novel?” Tiffany asked. Vanessa grinned at the sight of the young and vibrant Tiffany. “Perfect.” Vanessa said only that, and not another word, before getting up and snapping the beautiful girl’s neck with one clean motion. She then threw her body aside and took off before she could be noticed.

When she came across a high school, she knew she had found a fresh pool of life-sustaining victims……