Scarlett Prince said 8 years, 3 months ago:

The main thing would be mother nature but ((whats more important that mother nature?)) what i really think i take for granted is my parents , or my father (hez too nice)) im spoiled and wanna change .going in non spoiled mode

Alrighty , If you could befriend anyone in this universe who would the first person be?

Suzanna said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Wow!–That’s a really good question Scarlett! Hmmnnn…well then, to answer your question: If I could befriend anyone in this universe the 1st person I’d befriend would be myself to slap the holy shit out of myself and remind myself we are in scientifically proven a multiverse and that I need to go back home immediately and never ever even remember earth again.

My question for the next player: If you could stop a moment in time where someone gave you bad advice that you believed; whom would it be, and what was the bad advice?

mariko said 8 years, 3 months ago:

It was a my ex best friend (from when I was 6 till 15) that told me “please, do you srsly think any guy will look at you? you’re ugly -inserts my real name here- give me a break, be honest with yourself”.
If it was today I would laugh my ass off cause I had 2 boyfriends after that, one of them that lasted 3 years and I’m dating now so :)

My question: What christmas presents did you get?

ekalj said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Harry Potter duvet & colouring book, Cards against Humanity, Harper Lee’s new book & a DVD box set.

What’s your favourite musical?

mariko said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Omg so lucky! HP stuff!!

I really like “A very potter musical” , if that counts.

What is the best memory you have from your childhood?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Hmm…I do not exactly remember a lot of my childhood, but I think I was just a little toddler and I just treasured the moments I spent with my parents, really

What have you learned from your past mistakes?

mariko said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I learned to never fully trust someone.

What movie is that one movie (or tv show) that you re-watch over and over again?

Modest Butter said 8 years, 2 months ago:

How i met your mother i guess and the anime clannad

have you ever felt grief for the death of a fictional character?

Hopefullylesspretentious said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Yes. Alice, in the first Magicians book. Though I have to say, the ending of the second book was a lot more depressing, even though no one died. Can I say that I felt grief at the end of the ocean at the end of the lane, when the narrator forgets all the events of the story? The version of him that knows what happened died, in abstract terms. That was like a punch to the gut. Or when I thought Taylor died at the end of Worm. Hell, the deaths of a lot of people who died in Worm were profoundly impactful. I’ll refrain from naming names, in case any of you are reading it. Wildbow has a hell of a way of making you feel for characters and then killing them off.

If there was any decision you could change in your past, what would it have been?

mariko said 8 years, 2 months ago:

To date someone only because society pressures you to.

What food you can not stand?

Rover said 8 years, 2 months ago:

Red meat, just the thought makes me feel sick.

When was the last time you thought “yeah, I did good”?

Last Friday, on the subject of a math quiz

Do you think conflict is necessary?

Scarlett Prince said 8 years, 2 months ago:

That depends really , but i guess it might be part of life cant be avoided , it teaches a person a lot though for example : have confidence , express your views , believe in your self but when it goes overboard StAp i guess maybe conflict isn’t so necessary but thats life!i wouldn’t want to change it. :)

My question to you all amazing people are :- God is pleased with you and gives you two wishes and an apple pie , what will your two wishes be?

I would wish for all the problems in the world to be solved (like child hunger and terrorism), so everyone can live in happiness and peace. My second wish is for me to be certain of my self-identity.

What flaw do you think most people have?

Deleted User said 8 years, 2 months ago:

I think most people remember their bad times better than their good times. You often hear things like “The light is always red when I want to cross the road / when I drive”, or “It’s rainy again today”, but if they remembered all of their good and bad times equally, they would not say things like that :) .

What’s your most memorable life event?