Joy said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Weep and gnash my teeth, then get on a plane to sydney to be with the only person left who I loved.
I’d probably stay there until something terrible happened and then return to face my demons and start completely fresh.
What are you most ashamed of?

Weep and gnash my teeth, then get on a plane to sydney to be with the only person left who I loved.
I’d probably stay there until something terrible happened and then return to face my demons and start completely fresh.

Kathrine said 8 years, 10 months ago:

Im ashamed of people treating another people like shit .

What your favorite country you would like to live in ?

cynicalgravy said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I’ll like to retire to one of the Nordic countries, like Denmark or Iceland

What was the worst thing you’ve ever experienced?

Stella Blue said 8 years, 10 months ago:

The horrific illness and death of my mom.

If you could speak to any one person, dead or alive, for as long as you wanted to-who would it be?

luxurious-grasshopper said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I’d have to really think about that one if I were to give a serious answer. I have no clue at the moment.

What’s your favorite fruit?