Victor D,Aconia said 9 years, 8 months ago:

What are some books of interest concerning consciousness, psychology, communication, philosophy, health & wellness etc.

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

read everything by aristotle, socrates, plato to start

sun tzu, fundamentals of chess

then move on to the modern shit

malcolm gladwell, martin luther king, buffet, etc..

Yes what do you enjoy of these books and what is there to learn from them?

it deals with all the topics you asked for man.

^I’m asking you a question you don’t have to answer them if you don’t like. How was your day?

I enjoyed these books as they gave me knowledge I didnt have or have not yet realized. They deal with the topics you asked for. There are so many fields where one can gain knowledge.
My day is going good.

I’m glad.

Blah611 said 9 years, 5 months ago:

I like Eckhart Tolles books. Eye opening. I learned how important meditation and beinalg present is. Its getting easier to be right where I am rather than being somewhere else in my head regardless of the situation.. If that makes sense.
Also I like John Grays books. I didnt realise how men and women are so different, but understanding the differences and applying them helps my relationships..
Im currently reading The Female brain and wow, awesome book. Makes me understand and be more aware of myself, my actions and my decision making.

Victor D,Aconia said 9 years, 4 months ago:

It’s definitely of interest to be aware of the present moment, thank you for sharing. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle is on my to read list. How are men & women different?