Kaytee P. said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I often go to my sister’s youth group, because I feel it provokes discussion, which I like. I like hearing all sides of the story, even if I don’t agree.

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I used to go at every important holiday, so maybe 4 times a year and occassionly when my parents took me a sunday evening. I even went through “confirmation”, and when I was in compulsary school I would often go to the church after school to play the grand piano there. Nowdays it’s been a while since I’ve been inside the church. It’s very nice and all the people are cool too, it’s more about the local companionship of a rural area than religion to be honest.

Waistband said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I have gone to church in the past mainly because of my parents wanting me too but I like your view on listening to what other people that don’t share your own beliefs have to say. I’ve done that a bit myself and researched and talked to people of various religions to see there view points. You should try branching out and reading some stuff on Judaism and Islam, as well as some Hindu and Buddhist teachings or whatever other religions you can think of. You could learn a thing or two from what they have to say as well as get a better look at the culture and reasons why certain countries are the way they are.

Fairytalesandspiderwebs said 9 years, 9 months ago:

I’m 19 and my parents force me to attend church. I really dislike it, and I always have. Even when I considered myself to be a Christian. I don’t like the way churches go over things. I think that’s the best way to put it. I do, however, have an interest in religious texts. So Ive made it a personal goal to read several of them from front to cover. I have both the bible and the quaran right now. I’m unsure of which one I’ll start with.

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I visit various churches and temples in my own home town or abroad to appreciate architecture and the works of art inside them. Also, I like going to a church stoned – gives a powerful psychedelic experience: after all, these buildings were constructed for the purpose of influencing the mind.

Deleted User said 9 years, 2 months ago:

When invited, yes.

Peanutter said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Sometimes I’m forced to go by my grandparents. My mom and I used to go to church every Sunday. For some reason she declined and just stopped going to church. Saying that we don’t have to go today. Even though she tells me that she still believes in god, I can tell she has lost a considerable amount of faith.

arna said 8 years, 10 months ago:

i go to church every wednesday with my pal.

i dont believe in what they say but i think that seeing people that happy is beautiful.