s. del rey said 8 years, 5 months ago:

so i’m thinking of a possible short story or script dealing with a ghost trapped in a mansion where said ghost was murdered many years prior. this ghost is also a lesbian who eventually falls in love with the one of the tenants of the mansion who happens to be an heiress to a prominent company and my script deals with the elements of that relationship: will the young heiress be willing to leave behind her family’s fortune for her undead lover? there will also be supernatural elements once my gay ghost gals return to the underworld (not sure if you guys are into greek mythology, but this ghost is melino aka the goddess of ghosts. she left her home in the underworld during a rebellious stage and happened to fall into unfortunate circumstances once she reached the mortal world) and various other elements within that realm, i’m thinking possibly an opposing vampire clan and a skeleton tribe. it is all very freeform and a bit *out there* now that i’m typing up this half-assed synopsis i’m kind of sorta REALLY doubting myself and wanting to throw in the towel altogether! so, do you think a mass audience would enjoy ghost gal pals? :)

Hayden said 8 years, 5 months ago:

I’m not much for Greek mythology, but I’m always willing to try new things! And your ideas all seem very interesting anyway.
This is definitely something that I would check out.
Keep up the good work! Try not to worry too much about how others will view it. Write what you want to, and just do your own thing.
Being a writer, I know enjoying what you’re writing is one of the most important things, if not the most. So keep doing you! You seem really creative.
The best of luck to you. ^-^