NeverGiveUp said 9 years, 4 months ago:

Welcome to the Asexual group. Please introduce yourself. I am Hailee and I am asexual. I am aslso in a commited relationship with another asexual and I must admit that it has been a great relationship. I love music and any type of Art that will allow me to express emotion. I am the type of asexual that is in a loving relationship but it is a sexless relationship. There are a few types of asexuality so if you are unsure just ask and I can get you the answer you are looking for. Its great to hear from everybody. c:

lxj1976 said 9 years, 4 months ago:

what is asexual??

Deleted User said 8 years, 9 months ago:

@lxj1976 asexuality is basically a person who doesn’t necessarily have any desire for sex.

Deleted User said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I am R.L . Nice to meet you ! :) I am Demisexual and I’d love to chat anytime with anyone around my age 16+ :)

Angel said 8 years, 9 months ago:

Hi! Angel here. 21. Ace of Clubs, I think. Don’t now where I am exactly on the ace spectrum, but I’m in there somewhere! Realized it officially, I think, when I was 17, 18 or 19. The definition for “demisexual” caught my eye and I did some research from there and realized that I lot of what was written described how I felt.

I love eating good food and discovering new music. Don’t have any favorite genres, I like a lot of things. New Age, Reggae, Classical, Celtic, Trance, Rock… it goes on. In my spare time, I like to draw and study foreign languages. I also like watching movies and anime. I don’t like going out often because A) it costs money, B) it costs money, and C) there aren’t a lot of fun things to do in my town anyway. But when I do go out, I like going to the gym, the bookstore, the mall (usually for a big ol’ soft pretzel), the movie theater, thrift shops and the dollar store. I’m not good at self-intros, so I hope that was good. XD

Rain said 8 years, 9 months ago:

I’m Rain, 24 years old. I’m a grey-ace. Being a grey-ace means usually not experiencing a sexual attraction, but it can happen occasionally. It’s basically somewhere in between demisexuality and asexuality.

lxj1976 said 8 years, 8 months ago:

hello! i am glad to have found this group since my girlfriend is asexual^^

Fading Echo said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Hey. Call me Echo. I’m still figuring out my sexuality… but I know it involves asexuality. So far, I think I’m panromantic demisexual. I wanted not to be alone anymore, so I joined this group. Anyone out there?