Aiya said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Tell us a little more about you art style! What appeals to you in art? If you were to create a picture what would you use? Do you like bright colors, dark, or both? Are you happy, sad, or calm when creating art?

An Incredible Machine said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I adore color. I can do some decent achromatic work, but only usually as a specific assignment. Left to my own decisions, everything is always high contrast & color. :) I use colored pencil, paint, drawing pens, sharpies and have even done sketchbook work with old makeup I never use.

I can draw realistically, but recently I’ve been in to retro tattoo styles (1-3 values within a color, banners, thin hand lettering and outline) symmetrical mandala type art, abstract art that almost looks like fancy scrapbook paper, and my own trippy style that sort of looks like an I Spy book but created under the effects of LSD or something (never done drugs, but I’ve been told that my art looks like a good trip)

I also love crocheting, but that doesn’t always fit with my other art. It has significantly upped my blanket collection though. Pretty much if you’re a close friend of mine, you’re getting a crochet blanket eventually because winter is boring and cold and I have a hope chest full of yarn.

About to head off to Color Theory class actually, where I’m gonna try to make a mixed media sharpie/colored pencil abstract dyptic. :D

Deleted User said 9 years, 1 month ago:

I just paint my dream . I have dreams everyday so i just try to paint them in my portrait . I love to use oil pastle colors and water colors . :)

LoVeMusiC35 said 9 years, 1 month ago:

When I create dark I usually use dark colours.For example my latest drawing was a sea at night.I actually used purple,dark blue and black to make the sky and the same for the sea.I love dark colours.I think they are more deep and can express more emotions than bright colours.For me at least cause Im actually really pessimistic and love being alone.when I make art I feel numb.:)

WingWongLee said 9 years ago:

I’m the “draw whatever shit comes to me” artist! It helps my ptsd to draw shit, so that’s what I do, whatever I think about gets drawn.

Deleted User said 9 years ago:

I usually practice digital drawing on Photoshop..my hand drawing is crap-So crap thag I cant even draw a line properly without using the ruler.
I love vibrance in my artworks and graphics.They make it like it’s gonna pop up with life..Lots of curves and colours-I love em all

Isa Eng said 9 years ago:

i paint because it kind of takes me away, i forget everything around me and so more. painting is just a way to make me feel better.

Arkindaheart said 9 years ago:

I’m an artist who likes to explore any forms of art. Trying all mediums as much as possible. I still yet to discover my line of art. I get inspired easily by seeing little things around me.

Haru said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I’m multimedia artist. I go back and forth from digital to traditional. : 3
Haven’t been able to draw lately. v.v am deathly sick atm.

Audrey said 8 years, 10 months ago:

I try to paint from the heart.
Paint is so fun to play with, and I love colors. Generally I stick to acrylics, but I water them down and I’m not afraid to mix it with watercolor or other mediums. At the moment I am working on a mural, a painted exploration of my inner self.

Sammihayley said 8 years, 9 months ago:

When I paint it’s generally tonal acrylic pieces, and I especially like experimenting in life drawing classes as I love the shapes and tones that can be created with the human body. Generally though, when I’m completing project and/or working towards a final show/exhibition I tend to create installations. This is because it’s the easiest way to be cathartic and release past emotions to that other people can react to my work in their own way.