Lauren said 10 years, 6 months ago:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Pessimistic Blabbermouth said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Jellyfish Princess!!! It is simply too sweet, and as far as I know, the only true representation of female nerds in Japanese media. It’s a must watch.

freakysheep Lauren said 10 years, 6 months ago:

tonari no kaibutsu kun is amazing and cute

♡ SPiCa ♡ said 10 years, 6 months ago:

Recently just watched Inu x Boku which was extremely KAWAII :3 It’s like a mix of comedy, supernatural, and romance. The characters are also relatable. It is 12 episodes for a quick watch.

Also watched Guilty Crown. I did like it very much. I believe it is about 25 episodes. It was one of the better animes but to me it wasn’t exactly the best either. I would still recommend it to someone.

you’d laugh said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Hunter x Hunter… ohmigosh! Killua is just sooo adorable!!

lilwisher93 said 9 years, 10 months ago:

Yowamushi Pedal its such a cute and good anime

Armin Parker said 9 years, 10 months ago:

I’ve been watching Polar Bear’s Café a bit lately. It’s pretty adorable!

random_teen said 9 years, 5 months ago:

Baka in test, ouran high school host club

Charlie_112 said 9 years ago:

K-On is, in a word, kawaii! It has awesome music, tons of humor and fluff and really sweet and lovable characters. It’s a relatively short slice-of-life anime about a group of girls that start a “Light Music Club” and have all sorts of adventures.

Rainbowcactus said 8 years, 11 months ago:

Maid-Sama

its a romantic comedy

Miss_Hiddlestoner said 8 years, 10 months ago:

My all time favorite is Akatsuki No Yona. It’s a great mix of funny and serious. Has romance, fantasy, action, and adventure. Only 24 episodes, but you can find the manga online pretty easily. Kyo Kara Maoh is good, too :)

quinn said 8 years, 10 months ago:

show by rock is extremely cute! it’s about an all girls band with the members being cute animal people things!

arna said 8 years, 10 months ago:

i really think that lovely complex and my little monster are cute as hell :)

both found on netflix

MaraChan said 8 years, 10 months ago:

My little Monster