makai_panda said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Haha, I know the title, right?

What I mean is, if someone asked you to recommend them to a few anime what would you give them. This is my list and I have categorized it by genre.. Haha, I’m still searching sooo.. yeah.

Horror Anime
1. Higurashi no Naku koro ni
2. Shiki
3. Deadman Wonderland
4. Another
Seinen Anime
1. Intaial D
2. Darker than Black
3. BTOOOM!
4. Rainbow Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
Harem Ecchi Anime
1. Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai
2. Kanokon
3. Mahou Sensei Negima
4. Freezing
5. YuushibU
Anime Movies
1. Brave Story
2. Children who chase lost voices
3. 5 centimeters per second
4. Summer Wars
5. Kara no Kyoukai
6. Wolf Children
7. Garden of Words

Um?
1. Free! Eternal Summer

Yeah, I’ve had a lot of free time before… there’s only two I haven’t watched yet soo… what are ya’ll choices..

Samantha said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Well here is my list. at least the ones that I can think of.
1. Shugo chara
2. fullmetal alchemist
3. tokyo mew mew
4. operation vividred
5. sword art online
6. fairytail
7. toradora
8. angel beats
9. durarara
10. dog days
11. chobits
12. wagnaria!!
13. devil survivor
14. akb0048
15. our home fox diety
16. fruits basket

There is probably plenty more that I have watched that are good and that I would recommend but I cant think of any others atm. And my list of animes is steadily growing. :) Always.

toby20k said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I have watched a fair amount of anime and here is my list

1. Death Note
– Holy shit, so good. A story about a guy named Light, who finds the notebook of a shinigami (sort of death god in Japan) and whatever name he writes in it, that person dies. Get super complex but it will never fail to entertain you, especially the main detective hunting down Light. Please watch this, that’s how good it is.

2. Code Geass
-Really just the first season, the second one tries to pull off too many plot twists, if the first one didnt have enough. This anime had me crazy over the plot and I always wanted to know what was happening to the characters. I guarentee that you will like Code Geass

3. Trigun
– Oh my what a great anime. It’s older so the quality isnt as good as others on my list, but became invovled with Vash the Stampede and his antics

4. Beezelbub
– A less well known anime, but a gem. This is a comedy about a guy named Oga who goes to a school of delinquits. One day a guy comes floating down a river and splits in half revealing a baby, the baby of the King of the Underworld that is. Follow him and his friend on thier funny adventure. Highly reccomend on basis of epicness and hilarity

5. One Piece
– Sorry, another mainstream one that you have probably already watched. Super long but not as long as Detective Conan. A story about Monkey D. Luffy and his friends. Funny, awesome, and the fighting scenes are super intense. Good if you want to experience an open world and a sense of adventure

6. Hellsing Ultimate
– Holy Shit, so much blood. Beware, not for the faint of heart, but really awesome.

7. Rourin Kenshin
– Yes, a classic and a goodie at that. This is a story about a wondering swordsman who was once a killing machine, but now he refuses to kill anyone. Great story and you should watch it.

8. Naruto
– The story of a delinquet kid named Uzumaki Naruto. He is an orphan and lives in the leaf village. Blah blah blah just about every anime watcher ever has seen it. This is lower on my list because of the ridiculous amount of flashbacks and filler. Almost 40% of naruto is filler! Naruto shippuden is good in the beginning, but becomes fillerama at its current point

9. Soul Eater
– A fun and serious anime that follows some kids who go to a school that sort of teaches kids how to kill demons and stuff. The main protaganist are about to get upgraded but then a witch stops all thier progress. Follow them as trouble unravels.

10. Ouran High School Host Club
– A light hearted, very funny story about a club of super attractive boys in the richest high school in the history of anything, who get a new member. Watch it, its funny.

I think 10 is good enough, tell me what you think

toby20k said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I have watched a fair amount of anime and here is my list

1. Death Note
– Holy shit, so good. A story about a guy named Light, who finds the notebook of a shinigami (sort of death god in Japan) and whatever name he writes in it, that person dies. Get super complex but it will never fail to entertain you, especially the main detective hunting down Light. Please watch this, that’s how good it is.

2. Code Geass
-Really just the first season, the second one tries to pull off too many plot twists, if the first one didnt have enough. This anime had me crazy over the plot and I always wanted to know what was happening to the characters. I guarentee that you will like Code Geass

3. Trigun
– Oh my what a great anime. It’s older so the quality isnt as good as others on my list, but became invovled with Vash the Stampede and his antics

4. Beezelbub
– A less well known anime, but a gem. This is a comedy about a guy named Oga who goes to a school of delinquits. One day a guy comes floating down a river and splits in half revealing a baby, the baby of the King of the Underworld that is. Follow him and his friend on thier funny adventure. Highly reccomend on basis of epicness and hilarity

5. One Piece
– Sorry, another mainstream one that you have probably already watched. Super long but not as long as Detective Conan. A story about Monkey D. Luffy and his friends. Funny, awesome, and the fighting scenes are super intense. Good if you want to experience an open world and a sense of adventure

6. Hellsing Ultimate
– Holy Shit, so much blood. Beware, not for the faint of heart, but really awesome.

7. Rourin Kenshin
– Yes, a classic and a goodie at that. This is a story about a wondering swordsman who was once a killing machine, but now he refuses to kill anyone. Great story and you should watch it.

8. Naruto
– The story of a delinquet kid named Uzumaki Naruto. He is an orphan and lives in the leaf village. Blah blah blah just about every anime watcher ever has seen it. This is lower on my list because of the ridiculous amount of flashbacks and filler. Almost 40% of naruto is filler! Naruto shippuden is good in the beginning, but becomes fillerama at its current point

9. Soul Eater
– A fun and serious anime that follows some kids who go to a school that sort of teaches kids how to kill demons and stuff. The main protaganist are about to get upgraded but then a witch stops all thier progress. Follow them as trouble unravels.

10. Ouran High School Host Club
– A light hearted, very funny story about a club of super attractive boys in the richest high school in the history of anything, who get a new member. Watch it, its funny.

I think 10 is good enough, tell me what you think

Earine said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Well I watched everything mentioned above ahah

I recommend City Hunter, seriously, that anime is so good. A bit old maybe, but really great.

Also Psycho Pass and Durarara!, they are awesome.

(yes I like anime with guns and violence/action ;^D)

makai_panda said 9 years, 6 months ago:

@toby20k: I love Hellsing Ultimate and Naruto, I use to really love Naruto Shppuden (yeah like a few days back) but now it annoys me. I’ve also watch half of your recommendation.

@Earine: I’ve watched Durarara and I love it also, I can’t wait when they bring the next season (?) back. With new character’s and everything!

@Samantha: I have watch Durarara and Swords Art Online. Haha, can I say that I dislike Swords Art Online? Everytime I tell people that I’m being questioned like “What?” “How?” and other things. But you know, everyone have their likes and dislike. But the other’s I have not remotely even watch but will probably sneak on over to the episodes.