loving1only said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Deathnote is the only anime I’ve seen really. I hope to maybe find another good 1. But deathnote is awesome!

ABrighterDay said 9 years, 9 months ago:

Death Note is great. I like the multiple rules that get revealed the longer the series goes on. The characters are fun and interesting too, which makes the plot even more enjoyable.

If you want another good anime series, I’ve been watching Pullea Magi Madoka Magica. The plot isn’t like Death Note. It’s a magical girl series, with a different set of circumstances than most magical girl animes. It’s only 12 episodes, and each episode is packed with plot. It seems pretty popular. I even got a stuffed animal of one of the characters as an early birthday present. I don’t know if it would appeal to you, but it’s one anime I highly recommend.

stuckinthislabyrinth said 9 years, 7 months ago:

Death Note is the first anime I ever watched and I absolutely love it. It is a lot darker and more serious than other animes I’ve watched, but it’s great all the same. L and Light are great characters, and somehow have me rooting for both of them throughout the story :) L is my favourite character, and I love him to bits, along with his obsession with sweet things and just him in general!

khan said 9 years, 6 months ago:

actually deathnote was my very first anime aswell i thoroughly enjoyed death note , it got me totally ooken on anime and i have been watching anime eversince.

Deleted User said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I am going to watch death note as my first anime. Lol.

Red Sheep said 9 years, 6 months ago:

This is interesting, because Death Note was one of my first anime as well (though the very first one was an animation, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time).