kannymaryam said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I need more animes like Kill la Kill with leading ladies that could probably step on me and destroy me. Any suggestions?

Jess said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Riddle Story Of Devil/Akuma Riddle, maybe? It’s a story of 12 teenage female assassins put in the same class to kill one of their classmates, but one of them decides to protect the target.

I don’t watch a lot of anime, so I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for but give it a go. I thought it was a good show.

Deadly Angel said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Attack on titan (Mikasa and Annie who are very badass), Akame ga Kill (Akame, Mine, Sheele, Leone and Najenda), Campione (Erica), Fate Zero and Fate/Stay Night have quite a few powerful ladies as well, Infinite Stratos (It’s harem though, you might not like it), Sword Art Online (Asuna) and Tokyo Ghoul (Touka and Rize). Hope that’s enough for now :)

Deleted User said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I agree with attack on titan and sword art online, those girls don’t back down. I also recommend avatar: the last airbender and its sequel the legend of korra since all the women in that series always express dominance and confidence. The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya (the main character has a lot of similarities with ryuko), Inuyasha (the two leading ladies never back down from a fight), dangan ronpa, and madoka magica ^^

May said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Blood+ is very underated anime and saya the protagonist (saya) while learning things of the past becomes more stronger, the plot is very interesting! Her personality its a little bit like mikasa!
and ive started watching Michiko To Hatchin, the animation is gorgeous and its pretty cool so far

Dan said 9 years, 3 months ago:

What about Fairytail>??
Erza, Mirajane, and Aquarius xD

SomedaysDreamer said 9 years, 2 months ago:

Try Mardock Scramble!
Rune Ballot is truly an human character who doesn’t always make the best decisions, has a very troubled past, but wants to be a good person and she’s one reason why I keep watching anime.