Dizo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

what is your favorite animal? why?

car-crashed-heart said 10 years, 4 months ago:

DOGS.
the most noble creatures on earth.
Always by your side, happy to see you:
when you wake up and when you’re all dolled up, they will always love you FOR YOU.
They give you inconditional love and company. They are angels that are brough to earth to brighten people’s life.

Dizo said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I definitely agree with you @mariadaniela

Pixie said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I have a funny answer for anyone who asks this question; I usually separate my answer into 4 categories of animals. My favorite domesticated animal are dogs, my favorite bird is the Owl (all types, my favorite wild animal is the fox and my favorite sea animal is the dolphin :3 As to why, I’m not sure, I just really connect with their spirits

somebodiesnobody said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I am personally a cat person if we are speaking of domesticated animals. Cats are so calm and have such spirit. I think there are reasons they are in so much Egyptian and historic art and culture. there is just something special about them.
When I am upset or frustrated and I love on my cat and he purrs away it almost feels like he takes the negativity away for me. Maybe something magical.

Nugget said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Dogs… best companions in the world.. but i’m partial to Otters too… amazing animals :D

The Curious One said 10 years, 3 months ago:

i have to favor cats over dogs because i feel like you can have a deeper connection with cats. My problem with dogs is that no matter how you are feeling a dog will be jumpy and happy and be ready for a game of fetch. Sometimes I’m not in the mood for all that positivity and prefer the silent comfort of a purring cat sitting in my lap.

Cathy said 9 years, 11 months ago:

my favourite animal is a dolphin.. I know its not a pet but I love them, have swam with them and they are such intelligent loving animals I think they are beautiful :)

shecky said 9 years, 11 months ago:

Cats. Why?… Because they care waaay more than a human ever could, they’re able to show affection and need you like you need them. My cat Boo always snuggles up to me and it’s like having a best friend, when no one else understands you :) Yes, I can tell I will grow into a crazy cat lady… But he’s practically kept me alive so horaay for Boo :D

Deleted User said 9 years, 8 months ago:

One of my favorite animals is an elephant. I find them to be incredibly wonderful and compassionate creatures, despite their size they can be very gentle. They’re also one of the animals that show grief by crying, with is simultaneously heartbreaking and beautiful. Also on a side note, Camille Saint-Saens composed a piece called ‘L’elephant’ for Double Bass, which is the instrument that I play!

Ais said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Wolf. I love wolves and I’m not entirely sure why but every time I see a clip of them I just feel so happy. Then again almost any animal makes me feel like that, but wolves just… I dunno I have so many things that are about wolves. Or cats. I love cats and I just… every time I see mine I just feel so relaxed

The Giggle Blizzard said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I can only pick one? Why can’t I pick all of them?! C:

Miza ツ said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Um….Rabbits maybe. Cos they be furry ^-^
and i like puppies as long as i dont have to hold them xP
Horse is cool. Symbol of strength and power(:

Swifting said 9 years, 8 months ago:

I really like MY dog. I’m kind of fond of him in particular. Dogs in general – are okay.

Not big on cats.

Though, I really don’t mind going out to the zoo and looking at animals.

Squirrels are funny.

Bugs are gross.

Evilboy2310 said 9 years, 8 months ago:

Cats, dogs, cows. I also find elephants quite fascinating, although I haven’t interacted with them much.