DarkCuttingLove said 10 years, 4 months ago:

i believe in a higher power a “god” if u will. not knowing if its in singular or plurl . i believe morals and such also. but theres no religion i can find that believes in the possibility reincarnation and that theres no possible way of knowing that anything really exists by any physical sense. and that also doesnt condemn certain sexuality . what do i have my own religion ? i keep sayin im agnostic becuz its the closest definition i can find. and honestly one who also knows that evolution is a fact. .. oh and i believe in an after life. i just dont know what it is yet. have i created my own religion or is the closest thing i have really is being agnostic?

Jess said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Well, you can’t really create your own religion, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t believe in the things that you do. Even within religions, beliefs vary hugely. Doesn’t Buddhism believe in reincarnation, and is very spiritual? Maybe you should look into that. You don’t have to belong to a religion to believe things or for those things to be valid. Hope this helps.

Evergreen said 10 years, 4 months ago:

What Jess said is 100% true. You don’t have to belong to a religion to believe things, Agnosticism covers all uncertainty in itself. Perhaps you should look into religions, you may find that there’s one that corresponds very closely to what you believe in.