Evergreen said 10 years, 6 months ago:

A vital part in being an Agnostic is that we can accept the religion of others whom are close to us no matter who they are. Marriage partners, close friends, family members etc. We can accept the decisions of these people without having to debate with them about their faith.

Arguments in religious beliefs have torn many people apart, have caused many deaths, much sadness but with an Agnostic can unite with individuals from all religions. Accepting someone’s faith is accepting who they are if someone doesn’t accept that why should they accept anything else?

bricheese said 10 years, 6 months ago:

I definitely agree with you. I can respect other religions, I have huge mad respect for pastafarianism -the parody religion of the flying spaghetti monster- I think that’s awesome. I think people just forget that there’s more than one answer or perspective to questions and they get blinded by that fact and this causes a lot of hate and spite between religions when in reality people should embrace theirs. I respect people who are devoted, granted I don’t understand it but I still accept them for who they are as long as they don’t try to shove their values onto me, because that’s not okay. No one religion or belief is superior to others, rather they are all on the same field and should be accepted like that.