Deleted User said 10 years ago:

Im not looking for a stupid debate (or should i say name calling against “pirates” and treating them as if they were the worst scum of the earth?) or anything, i dont need replies either.

I hate anti piracy psychopaths, you think pirates are scum or any other name you always use against them? Well guess what? YOU ARE FAR WORSE THAN THEY WILL EVER BE, you know why? Because you treat them as if they are the worst criminals of the earth when in fact you are far worse; you are intolerant, selfrighteous, rich boys, first world problem narrow minded ignorant pieces of sh1t; you wish them a painful death and intense suffering, when in fact YOU deserve that you scum, and HELLO!!!! there are worse problems in the world! dont tell me about rape or kids suffering, that is so overlooked by laws too, i was thinking of intolerance! cyberbullying, animal abuse! attacks on people who think different! unfairness! and many more awful shit and even companies do some nasty things and you dont complain do you?

And guess what? I BUY THINGS, thanks to steam, and i love the service, but you pieces of shit make me throw up, and make me considering going back to piracy, but nope, steam is way too amazing to let it go because of some self proclaimed antipiracy cop dipshits making twisted justice when no one called for your help, its the companies the ones that should enforce pirates, not some random dipshit intolerant cyberbully.

You ask why did i came up with this? because im FRUSTRATED, i wanted to play l4d2 online with my sister and we couldnt, and we both have ORIGINAL versions of the game on steam and i bet the same version, i tried googling for a solution for the error she got and GUESS WHAT DID I FIND? Only acusations and name calling on the pirates and treating them as criminals rather than a solution to my fucking problem, I NEVER PLAY WITH HER and i LOVE doing it, i havent played with her, we can never do it and sicne i stopped pirating i never ever been able to play with her one single time (i dont play my pirated games anymore unless i cant buy them for some reason like not being on any digital distribution store or are japanese games impossible to get legally and i cant buy them on stores as i dont live near any game store and anyway i prefer digital distribution).

The only solutions i found are annoying stuff i dont want to do like deactivating all my mods or reinstalling i WONT do it and i dont think it solves anything, well maybe deactivating my mods but i wont do that, i want to play with mods on!

And really, dont reply, i wont check back here, im somewhat satisfied and i vented.