Hannah the Adventurer said 10 years, 5 months ago:

I’ve decided on not using caps for the rest.
But i’m a teenager with issues (but aren’t we all).
I hate it when u look at me and start judging me for my appearance… Then i realised that it is what we’re conditioned to do. We have to judge one another to “survive”… or we once did… but i’m here to vent my ignorance in saying i’m not a fan of religion… well i think it’s beautiful and all but i hate some of it’s policies and since i’m an ignorant teenager suck my cock (yes i am a girl, and no i do not have a cock!)!! This is to vent with explanation is optional.

MissKiddz said 10 years, 4 months ago:

amen people are STUPID and they suck….

Chris said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Religion is not beautiful. It is violent, sexists, oppressive and intolerant. It is abusive, illogical and most of all criminal. There is nothing beautiful about teaching a child about a non-existing entity in the sky that will burn him/her in hell if he/she doesn’t do as you command. There is nothing beautiful in telling a teenager he/she will burn in hell if he/she gives in to his/her natural sexual instincts and masturbate. There is nothing beautiful if you tell a woman she is a whore if she enjoys her body and she is not married.

FeatherLight said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Religion is not beautiful because we made it ugly. There are people out there who are so disillusioned with religion that it looks ugly. Not only that, because people judge others by what they do, if you are a terrible religious person it reflects the community as a terrible religion too

FeatherLight when was the last time you read the not so fluffy feel good pieces in the bible and the rest of the scriptures that are filled with hate, intolerance, sexism, murder, incest and child molestation?

deer said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Other than religion… People really can suck! I mean why why why why does it seem right to call people names and then blame them for causing their on demise!? I get that suicide is all in the hands of the person choosing to take their own life but seriously… calling someone fat on an everyday basis or calling someone ugly is sure as hell not gonna make them want to keep waking up on an everyday basis. People who can ignore and just not care about what other people say are amazing. I wish many others could be like that too but that just isn’t the case so if we can all just grow some compassion right about now that’d be great! God. I just. I love you all.

HDOT said 10 years, 4 months ago:

I also do not believe in organized religion. I think that it’s been twisted from it’s true meaning, and it stops us from really questioning who we are and where we come from.

It’s brave that you voiced your opinion on how you feel! Humans have been so conditioned with dogma that people will look down upon you when you separate yourself from the flock. But don’t get down, be proud of yourself that you are a free thinker.

no-name said 10 years, 4 months ago:

Why are we just talking about Christianity? You know why people suck, because your sucky views on a group on people make people suck. You suck just as more. NO ONE should JUDGE someone because of their religion, or anything. I have no religion. I do not go around saying “GOD IS IMAGINARY DUMBASSES” or “THAT MUSLIM IS GOING TO SHOOT US”. Nobody should, no matter your views. There are good Christians and bad Christians. Good Muslims and bad Muslims. Good Atheists and bad Atheists. Never judge someone because of their religious group; judge them on their character.

@no-name You might not understand why or how, but to me the fact that someone is religious tells me a lot of things for them. So permit me to disagree with you but I will judge religious people. Criticism is unavoidable!

Snusie said 10 years, 1 month ago:

A person can’t help but judge people and I do it all the time but the difference with people who suck and people who don’t suck is whether or not we act on such a judgement. Whether or not we discriminate people on their veiws and beleifs. We are all entitled freedom of who we want to be whether that be religion or even sexuality, everyone has the right to judge because it is only natural but just keep it to yourself. And i feel like i am being super hypocryticle but and sorry if i am just wanted to share my view. None the less I appreciate all of your opinions and this discussion is getting very heated and interesting to read so yeah thanks :)

Carnival Circus said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Well the way I see it is I only look at the positive side of religion. Sure call that one sided, call it not truly being religious but if I want to believe in a God that loves us all unconditionally and believe in a beautiful paradise such as heaven, then I will. All the negative stuff can go to hell.

Deleted User said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Oh really chris? You anti religion people really think all that? Well guess what? Atheists like you are far more sickening than any religious person, and all you said religious people do atheists do worse things, you are nothing but sickening intolerant smug pieces of shit that MUST attack religion all the time, and as you feel about religious people, the fact that someone is atheist makes me think the worst of them, actually i have a few atheist friends but i dont care, atheists are scum, just like anti pirates, just like anti gay, just like, anti men feminists, like rich intolerant snobs, in fact im a misantrophe and proud of it and will think the worst of anyone unless they gain my trust, the fact that i have atheist friends is because i saw something nice on them, and if i have friends it means that they are probably nice, and gained my trust, if you dont meet this criteria then i dont like you, well unless you are a christian then i dont dislike you, but i would believe you are always being religious and close minded, but i wouldnt hate you, as for pedophiles or rapists (i bet some of you atheists will bring this up and helloooo! not all rapists and pedos are “christian”) i dont care about them, as i dislike kids and most women (again unless they gain my trust), there is so many fucked up dirtbags, i wont take any chances.

BTW i am NOT christian, i hate that hippie love every human children are gods gift belief of theirs, im agnostic and misantrophist, and proud of it.

PS Before critizising, you dont know why i think like this, so dont tell me shit advices or start name calling me, a thing humans love doing, and another thing, if i do something i hate other people do is not because im hypocrite, you can take it as a revenge, i never start attacking people unless provoked, unlike the rest of the world that must attack people that think or are different.