CGK said 10 years, 1 month ago:

If you don’t want to share, its ok.

I’m here because over 2 months ago, my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me, and I didn’t want him to. I am having a really hard time with it.

It sucks because this is the 2nd time I have had my heart broken like this and I feel like I didn’t learn anything. There is more to the story but its long, and drawn out.

I came to Blahtherapy to make friends that wont judge me. I dont have any really. I just want someone to talk to.

Qbun said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hi CGK I came here also looking for friends to talk to… if u want to talk.. just pm me. I’d love to listen… I here because of my relationship problems with my family and sometimes I just want to be able to talk to someone without me feeling judged.

CJ said 10 years, 1 month ago:

Hi CGK. I was also brought here with a somewhat relationship/life issues. It sucks having your heart broken. I’m usually up late so you can also pm me too if you need to talk.

What brought me here was a big life decision I had to make and it was/is really stressing me out. Short version: I was planning on moving away for a job that would get me away from this this place I live now, that I hate. I’ve been here my whole life and I just want to get away. Unfortunately my girlfriend of 7 years said she wouldn’t do long distance and if I left she would break up with me. So my options, stay here and hate life, OR move away and lose my girlfriend of 7 years. Great options…

CGK said 10 years, 1 month ago:

No, those are not great options. But sometimes you have to just think about what will make you happy. Do your Pros on staying outweigh the Cons in staying?

I do a lot of Pros and Cons to try and get through things. I even assign value to the Pros, like maybe this one is really double the value compared to the con that is just really one.

Then again, I seem to be alright at giving advice but not following it myself.

I hope the best for you.

CJ said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Hey, It’s been a while since I came one here but thought I’d do an update on my situation. Still living in the same place but things have been looking a up lately. I got a new job here and my girlfriend has been looking for jobs in the city I want to move to. So far no luck on her end. I missed the opportunity for the job I had lined up in the new city but at least I can save up a bit now and maybe she will find a job there soon so we can move. I also started working out again to get back in shape and feel much better overall. Still suck in the this place but hopefully it wont be too much longer.