active 1 month, 1 week ago@skimrish
QA rep 65 3082 Rank - Familiar Face
“The memories of a child you once played with. Performing in a class play in primary school. And cheerfully playing together after school. We ran around, collecting all of these memories. Those glimmering moments we experienced fade away with the passing days and eventually disappear, as though none of it had ever occurred at all. Just which […] View
April 2, 2015
- 0Factitious Disorder: Am I Faking My Feelings?
- 0What would you prefer
- 1New to site and wondering how friendly it is ?
- 2Why don’t I feel comfortable around boys?
- 0Raped by mums ex husband. I lost courtcase. She blames me. Need advice.. (long information)
- 0What is death… What occurs after it happens.
- 0I like my bestfriend’s ex what should i do?
- 0***Chat Support V2 – Having issues with the chat? Run this test!***