- "I cannot be saved from sinking deeper into this hole of depression, loneliness, sadness and pain, everything is so bleak for me, I can’t see any way out, it’s better to just give up, stop trying and fighting and […] "View
- "I failed one subject… have to retake it as a final exam in january… YEEEY christmas holidays reading 3 entire bibles for it!
And tomorrow latin test and I didn’t study anything because anxiety struck and my […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, Health & Fitness, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
― Roy T. Bennett "View
- "So my granny told my mom she thinks I’m pregnant because I have been gaining weight. The thing is, I hardly eat due to an eating disorder I had as a child that never really went away and therefore caused me to […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Lost my baby girl last week due to her having the flu and the doctor gave her the flu needle and she wasn’t aloud it so it has been so hard got my son back the other day he is home with his mummy now "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, General, Health & Fitness, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality