- "I cannot be saved from sinking deeper into this hole of depression, loneliness, sadness and pain, everything is so bleak for me, I can’t see any way out, it’s better to just give up, stop trying and fighting and […] "View
- "Really rough week. Alot of emotions. Hanging in there because I have people who would want me to keep going.
So I’m just dropping this song here for anyone that wants, to me it really helps me to remember why I […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, Health & Fitness, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "i feel like all my life no one has been around to care for me.. yet i always longed for it. I reached out, made friends but they hurt me and abandoned me. And i went back to deal with it all by myself
Im so far in […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
― Roy T. Bennett "View
- "So my granny told my mom she thinks I’m pregnant because I have been gaining weight. The thing is, I hardly eat due to an eating disorder I had as a child that never really went away and therefore caused me to […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Lost my baby girl last week due to her having the flu and the doctor gave her the flu needle and she wasn’t aloud it so it has been so hard got my son back the other day he is home with his mummy now "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, General, Health & Fitness, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality