active 6 days, 17 hours ago@prettyangel197
QA rep 137 1275 Rank - Familiar Face
I wish I could afford to move out, because my family constantly make me feel depressed and stressed, it’s a toxic cycle and I want to move out but I can’t afford to right now. I don’t know what else to do View
- 0I started wetting the bed and I’m in college (18yrs old), what should I do?
- 0Is there something wrong with me or am I just a bad person?
- 0No feelings?
- 3What should i do if my boyfriend is already talking about having sex?
- 0I had a huge falling out with my family.
- 0Can my mom force me to live with my abusive dad?
- 0What is your best advice for someone looking for their first job?
- 0How do you make yourself feel pretty again?
- 0Great personality, Ugly looks
- -2Am I thinking too much ? Or am I too overly attached ?
- 0Is california a good place to live?
- 1What is the perfect girl physically?
- 0Can kids have the right to be tired of the parents’ attitude?
- 0i have started self harming.. how do i seek help?
- 0Is that bad
- 1Music that cheers you up ?
- 0Looking for some new uplifting music
- 2Here’s a fun question for everyone!
- 0Who’s your idol, and why .. ?