I can’t do this anymore…why bother?, it’s better to give up on life because things will forever be dark, bleak, depressing, sad and hopeless, seriously if death came for me, I would be relieved and at peace because this stupid ‘life’ and existence holds no joy, happiness or positivity for Oli, all I have is loneliness and emotional pain, I’m so […] View
- "Recently my boyfriend and I broke up. We were together for 4 years and each other’s high school sweethearts. We left things at knowing we still wanted to be together and get married one day but knew for now we […] "View
- "Hi guys,So I just had an interview for a placement today, out of 120 applicants only 4 were chosen and out of four, there will only be one.#positivevibes #positivethoughts # whateverhappenshappensforthebest "View
- "i wonder what’s it like to meet a guy who’s not completely emotional and intense and delusional.i also would like to become closer to some of my more ‘normal’ friends who don’t overwhelm me and treat me like a […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "Currently dealing with a lot of anxiety in regards to my university courses. Had a pretty bad semester due to starting meds again, motivation and focus going down, feeling lost (like I was questioning whether I […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, General, Relationships, Social Anxiety
- "To anyone that thinks depression and anxiety have an on/off switch, fuck you. Actually fuck you.
Don’t talk to me, don’t even show up in front of me.
As someone who struggles with this since very young, as […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, Health & Fitness, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Moving is always a big deal, and rarely enjoyable. As I leave Texas, I leave many trails. Some of joy, light and happiness, others of darkness, anger and dismay. I can only hope that upon my rebirth in Tucson, I […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "I’ve been feeling really exhausted and depressed for the last few weeks but am trying to pull myself out of it quickly, as I have some important school exams coming up. I did take some breaks from studying, and […] "View