I’m just a disappointment, a waste of space and nuisance to everyone, I wish I could disappear so no one would be bothered by me anymore, Oli, you are a total failure and ugly human-being, I hate myself, I look in the mirror and I see someone worthless looking back at me, I want to give up and not try anymore, I have no purpose, my bleak, […] View
- "I felt like I have come so far but last night I slipped and with everything going on I needed an escape. The pain was unbearable. I hadn’t self mutilated in so long I forgot how good it made me feel. I shouldn’t […] "View
- "So my mom has had a stomach flu for the past 5 days and even though I can’t stand her, I been doing everything for her from helping her bathe to cooking for her. She’s been really needy and I haven’t had time for […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
― Roy T. Bennett "View
- "Went hiking today. 8km. So tired.
For supper I have black tea, baked potatoes, my dad’s salmon&spinach pie and some dark chocolate. Yumm. And also listening to some Native American music. Love it. Have a blessed […] "View
- "Kind of one of those days where I have no idea what to do with myself.. I have something pressing on my mind and asking my boss about it to get an answer could relieve a lot of stress, or I might not get a real […] "View
Experience with: Depression, Education, Health & Fitness, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "To everyone who comments on my posts:I wish i had people like you guys around me in person because no one is supportive to me like how you are. I wish i went online more often because it would help me so much. […] "View
Experience with: Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety