- "I feel like I’m just aimlessly drifting through life and going through the motions without any plans, dreams or goals, I’m taking one day at a time but struggling to see a happy future for myself, will things ever […] "View
- "So I want to rant a little. Yesterday I posted an update about sometimes wishing my abusive would die and a fellow member whom i actually talk to outside of blah brought up karma. I since deleted it because I […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Just wanted suggestions really so my bf birthday is still ages away and as u some know my parents don’t like him as ” we don’t know his family” as we both live in different cities. Anyways i really wanna go for […] "View
- "Ok, I am having thoughts about breaking up with my boyfriend. We have been dating since 2010 we also live together- have been for 2 years now. Five months ago, things between us have been fading, it could be me, […] "View
Experience with: Education, General, Relationships, Sexuality
- "Main reasons why many people are depressed/unhappy… (just a personal opinion)
A) People don’t know how to live an actual good life.
B) They think, that they don’t need to know about ‘how to live an actual good […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Would love to meet new people and even try and help a little. Love talking and love helping. so feel free to message me on kik – NansDahlia or email – firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you guys! "View
- "After 4 years of superb relationship, doing breakup within a one month of long distance relationship.
Is moving on so easy????
why hurt in such a strange condition…..
People you love the most, hurt you badly in […] "View
Experience with: Addiction, Depression, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety