- "Been a little upset for the past 2 weeks because my friend is slowly drifting away from me. “But, you know, when you’re young and you get older, you change and people change. You have things in common, and then […] "View
Experience with: Careers, Education, General, Grieving, Relationships
- "I’ll always and forever be stuck in this hole of darkness, things will never go well for me, my life is so lonely, sad and depressing, will brightness and hope ever happen to me?, I don’t know, I want to stop […] "View
- "I am so upset rn literally crying my eyes out so my mom was like to me about my boyfriend saying leave him. As if you want to marry him which is in a couple of years we will not get you married, you will not have […] "View
- "Went hiking today. 8km. So tired.
For supper I have black tea, baked potatoes, my dad’s salmon&spinach pie and some dark chocolate. Yumm. And also listening to some Native American music. Love it. Have a blessed […] "View
- "”The memories of a child you once played with. Performing in a class play in primary school. And cheerfully playing together after school. We ran around, collecting all of these memories. Those glimmering moments […] "View
Experience with: Careers, Depression, Education, General, Parenting, Relationships
- "It’s more than alright to want to do nothing, to want to hide away, to sing to yourself, to not respond to messages or people. Sometimes we have to be selfish in order to really feel like we can deal with the rest […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "I woke up a feel minutes ago and I think I’ve never felt so scared after a dream. I remember being at church and had the feeling of being in a ship about to sink (exactly like the Titanic scene), I felt like I was […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
Mariko (not my real name though). 22 years old, Portugal.
I've dealt with anxiety since I was 5 and depression since I was 10. Diagnosed with chronic anxiety and syndrom of irritable colon(or syndrom of irritable bowel, however you call it) in August 2015. Just trying to help someone on here with any of these problems.
Nerd in my free time. Recently I've been hooked watching basketball and football games, mostly with my bf since he's my only (and perfect company). I also love playing video games, most of them online (LOL, Heroes of the Storm, OSU, etc). I also got into practising yoga which helps me alot and also go on walks, mostly in natural parks. Nature is my other anxiety pill, just like instrumental music is aswell. Other part of my nerd me is reading alot of books and comics and finally watching a bunch of tv shows. Recently I've been loving rewatching The Fresh Prince.
If you want to know more or you seek my help, please PM me.