- "I cannot be saved from sinking deeper into this hole of depression, loneliness, sadness and pain, everything is so bleak for me, I can’t see any way out, it’s better to just give up, stop trying and fighting and […] "View
- "The first step to helping your problem is to admit that you have one. I’ve had Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Dysthymia(long term depression) for over 8 years now. I’m only 20 and it’s been getting really […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "”The memories of a child you once played with. Performing in a class play in primary school. And cheerfully playing together after school. We ran around, collecting all of these memories. Those glimmering moments […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Depression, Education, General, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "i decided not to stress myself out over things i cannot control.
people gonna shame you for almost everything, so you might as well do what you please anyway.
there is no need for sit here and cry anymore.at the […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, General, Grieving, Relationships, Sexuality
- "It’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way, and looking back when I was so hopeless 2 years ago, just having come out of a very toxic 3-year-long relationship, I’m grateful to have made it here today. Although […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "It’s more than alright to want to do nothing, to want to hide away, to sing to yourself, to not respond to messages or people. Sometimes we have to be selfish in order to really feel like we can deal with the rest […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
Mariko (not my real name though). 22 years old, Portugal.
I've dealt with anxiety since I was 5 and depression since I was 10. Diagnosed with chronic anxiety and syndrom of irritable colon(or syndrom of irritable bowel, however you call it) in August 2015. Just trying to help someone on here with any of these problems.
Nerd in my free time. Recently I've been hooked watching basketball and football games, mostly with my bf since he's my only (and perfect company). I also love playing video games, most of them online (LOL, Heroes of the Storm, OSU, etc). I also got into practising yoga which helps me alot and also go on walks, mostly in natural parks. Nature is my other anxiety pill, just like instrumental music is aswell. Other part of my nerd me is reading alot of books and comics and finally watching a bunch of tv shows. Recently I've been loving rewatching The Fresh Prince.
If you want to know more or you seek my help, please PM me.