So… I’m so terrified of gaining weight , since I’m elegant now, that I’m damaging my body… not eating enough vegetables and food rich in iron. I almost passed out twice, I am sleepy 24/7 and realised I’ve been binging chocolates cause is how I get a bit of energy. DONE with that. This is MY life and I have to take it by the horns. Tomorrow […] View
- "I feel so alone, depressed and sad, I’m trying my best to be positive but no matter how hard I try nothing ever seems to work out for me, I want to crawl into a ball and disappear, what is my purpose on this […] "View
- "My daddy is a loser that I wish nothing but misery for… He know of some of my past abuse and he knows that I am emotionally and mentally damage yet he doesn’t help me… People would be surprise to know my dad […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "I’ve got some friends coming into town, I know while they’re here they’re going to smoke weed. I kinda want to try it, but I’m worried about what my reaction to it might be, and I don’t know if my job will have me […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Just an update on my life: Just finished first week of school. I’m in a clique and this is the first time there are (3) guys (and 2 girls including me) in it. It was kinda awkward at first but we’re good now. One […] "View
Experience with: Careers, Education, General, Grieving, Relationships
- "One of the only people I ever thought cared about me came to my town from a few states away, and didnt even try to contact or answer me while they were here. Hung out with all our mutual friends. Way to make […] "View
Experience with: Addiction, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Health & Fitness, Mental Disorders, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "Would love to meet new people and even try and help a little. Love talking and love helping. so feel free to message me on kik – NansDahlia or email – email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you guys! "View
- "I don’t know why I continue to call two people who make me feel like I’m holding my self respect hostage my “best friends” anymore. The good just doesn’t outweigh the bad. But I’m too cowardly to cast them out and […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Relationships, Sexuality
Mariko (not my real name though). 22 years old, Portugal.
I've dealt with anxiety since I was 5 and depression since I was 10. Diagnosed with chronic anxiety and syndrom of irritable colon(or syndrom of irritable bowel, however you call it) in August 2015. Just trying to help someone on here with any of these problems.
Nerd in my free time. Recently I've been hooked watching basketball and football games, mostly with my bf since he's my only (and perfect company). I also love playing video games, most of them online (LOL, Heroes of the Storm, OSU, etc). I also got into practising yoga which helps me alot and also go on walks, mostly in natural parks. Nature is my other anxiety pill, just like instrumental music is aswell. Other part of my nerd me is reading alot of books and comics and finally watching a bunch of tv shows. Recently I've been loving rewatching The Fresh Prince.
If you want to know more or you seek my help, please PM me.