- "I’m just a disappointment, a waste of space and nuisance to everyone, I wish I could disappear so no one would be bothered by me anymore, Oli, you are a total failure and ugly human-being, I hate myself, I look in […] "View
- "So my mom has had a stomach flu for the past 5 days and even though I can’t stand her, I been doing everything for her from helping her bathe to cooking for her. She’s been really needy and I haven’t had time for […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
― Roy T. Bennett "View
- "Went hiking today. 8km. So tired.
For supper I have black tea, baked potatoes, my dad’s salmon&spinach pie and some dark chocolate. Yumm. And also listening to some Native American music. Love it. Have a blessed […] "View
- "”The memories of a child you once played with. Performing in a class play in primary school. And cheerfully playing together after school. We ran around, collecting all of these memories. Those glimmering moments […] "View
Experience with: Careers, Depression, Education, General, Parenting, Relationships
- "To everyone who comments on my posts:I wish i had people like you guys around me in person because no one is supportive to me like how you are. I wish i went online more often because it would help me so much. […] "View
Experience with: Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "Guys i need some advice so basically this is around a year ago or so my mom said that someone called our landline saying they have pics of me and my boyfriend. The thing is she was there when that phonecall came […] "View
- "It’s more than alright to want to do nothing, to want to hide away, to sing to yourself, to not respond to messages or people. Sometimes we have to be selfish in order to really feel like we can deal with the rest […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
Mariko (not my real name though). 22 years old, Portugal.
I've dealt with anxiety since I was 5 and depression since I was 10. Diagnosed with chronic anxiety and syndrom of irritable colon(or syndrom of irritable bowel, however you call it) in August 2015. Just trying to help someone on here with any of these problems.
Nerd in my free time. Recently I've been hooked watching basketball and football games, mostly with my bf since he's my only (and perfect company). I also love playing video games, most of them online (LOL, Heroes of the Storm, OSU, etc). I also got into practising yoga which helps me alot and also go on walks, mostly in natural parks. Nature is my other anxiety pill, just like instrumental music is aswell. Other part of my nerd me is reading alot of books and comics and finally watching a bunch of tv shows. Recently I've been loving rewatching The Fresh Prince.
If you want to know more or you seek my help, please PM me.