How do you deal with anxiety/panick attacks?
I’ve been the past 3 days with so much anxiety and today I had a massive panick attack. 3 hours passed and I’m still anxious. I’m doing the best I can to not take an anxiety pill but is being terrifying… View
- "The past couple of days have been difficult for me, on a personal note, my sadness is still with me but I’m trying to stay positive and fight it as best I can, I recently lost a dear friend to suicide and I’m […] "View
- "It’s more than alright to want to do nothing, to want to hide away, to sing to yourself, to not respond to messages or people. Sometimes we have to be selfish in order to really feel like we can deal with the rest […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Addiction, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Having time to yourself really makes you think. The decision i’ve made to wear my heart on my sleeve was and is definitely a tough decision, but i think at the end of the day, its worth it. Because of the type of […] "View
Experience with: Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "It’s happened. I’ve met somebody truly amazing. And I really, really like her. I feel like I’ve been stabbed with Cupid’s arrow, and while I’m utterly terrified, I’m still also extremely excited to see where this leads. "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
- "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
― Roy T. Bennett "View
- "So my granny told my mom she thinks I’m pregnant because I have been gaining weight. The thing is, I hardly eat due to an eating disorder I had as a child that never really went away and therefore caused me to […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
Mariko (not my real name though). 22 years old, Portugal.
I've dealt with anxiety since I was 5 and depression since I was 10. Diagnosed with chronic anxiety and syndrom of irritable colon(or syndrom of irritable bowel, however you call it) in August 2015. Just trying to help someone on here with any of these problems.
Nerd in my free time. Recently I've been hooked watching basketball and football games, mostly with my bf since he's my only (and perfect company). I also love playing video games, most of them online (LOL, Heroes of the Storm, OSU, etc). I also got into practising yoga which helps me alot and also go on walks, mostly in natural parks. Nature is my other anxiety pill, just like instrumental music is aswell. Other part of my nerd me is reading alot of books and comics and finally watching a bunch of tv shows. Recently I've been loving rewatching The Fresh Prince.
If you want to know more or you seek my help, please PM me.