- "I cannot be saved from sinking deeper into this hole of depression, loneliness, sadness and pain, everything is so bleak for me, I can’t see any way out, it’s better to just give up, stop trying and fighting and […] "View
- "The first step to helping your problem is to admit that you have one. I’ve had Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Dysthymia(long term depression) for over 8 years now. I’m only 20 and it’s been getting really […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, Eating Disorders, Education, General, Grieving, Health & Fitness, Marriage, Mental Disorders, Phobias, Relationships, Self Harm, Social Anxiety
- "i decided not to stress myself out over things i cannot control.
people gonna shame you for almost everything, so you might as well do what you please anyway.
there is no need for sit here and cry anymore.at the […] "View
Experience with: Bullying, Depression, General, Grieving, Relationships, Sexuality
- "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.
― Roy T. Bennett "View
- "So my granny told my mom she thinks I’m pregnant because I have been gaining weight. The thing is, I hardly eat due to an eating disorder I had as a child that never really went away and therefore caused me to […] "View
Experience with: Abuse, Bullying, Careers, Depression, Education, General, Grieving, Mental Disorders, Parenting, Phobias, Relationships, Sexuality, Social Anxiety
I am a good listener. I offer advice when I feel I truly understand the issue. Whether my advice is helpful or not, I am always willing to listen. I know having someone to vent to helps, because I've vented to caring strangers here, several times, and I've felt better each time. I appreciate having the pleasure of being in contact with considerate blahtherapy.com members. Anyone that needs an ear, feel free to message me anytime, about anything.